2006-10-06

What a night!

In case you missed it, Princess Grace was back with a bang last night when she did her Thursday night Tease Time chat. It's hard for me to imagine a better Tease Time than what she did last week, but I think this one was the best so far! And what made it even yummier for me, Princess was wearing a very special pair of pink lacy panties that she knows I love for her to wear.

The group was smaller than last week, but no less enthusiastic. Princess started out by getting the stroker boys to stroke and the sissies to rub their clitties through their panties. Then she had everybody imagine that she had tied their hands to the chair arms so they couldn't touch themselves (yeah.. I really hated this part), and imagine that it was her hands that were doing the stroking and rubbing. Gawwwdddd! This is around the time where she had to start reminding everybody "no cummies"....

After putting everybody through this delicious hell for awhile, Princess had us imagine her coming up to our chairs, and climbing on our laps, straddling us with her legs through the chair arms.... rubbing those sweet panties and the even sweeter parts behind them up against us. Gawd, I could even smell the Moonlight Path!

After a bit more of this heavenly torture, Princess got off our laps and spent a little more time stroking and rubbing.... little by little going faster and faster.... feeling better and better..... getting everyone soooo close and then.... "take your hands away!" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! ..... No cummmmmmies! .... was kinda the thought that was going through my head at that point. But then Princess made everyone feel better (yeah, right!) by asking us how we all felt after that. Nobody needed to say a word. Princess did say she had a good idea for next week's chat, but in one last devious tease, she wouldn't say what it was. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

Well after Tease Time was over, the rest of the night in the chatroom was not too shabby either. I got to sit on Mr Smith's lap and had to tell everybody the story of how I had begged Princess to see his picture, and also had to tell about some other little tidbits that I'm not gonna go into here, except to say that 9" kept being mentioned... If you were there you heard them... All the while Princess sat there with the sweetest little evil grin on her face, and I think she was kinda enjoying the control she has over me.

So, it was a fantastic night, and I for one can't wait to see what Princess has up her corset for next week! Wuvs ya, Princess! Still no cummmmmmies!

little bitchass

4 comments:

Mr Smith said...

Mmmmmm...Jemmie on my lap..there's a nice reminder. I loved tease time too but maybe next time you should forget your panties.

Mr Smith

PSO Goddess said...

Mmmm you know how much I love to see you and yes others too, have fun. I love to know you come into tease time and enjoy yourself. It brings a smile to My face.

As for you and Mr smith....becareful on his lap...never know what might pop up. ::giggles::

I wuv you!
Your Princess

PS

*twirlllllllllllllllllllllllllll*

Little Bitchass said...

Sweet Princess! Thank you sooo much for the comment! I definitely do have lots of fun at your Tease Times! I think they keep getting better and better each week! Find myself anticipaing and wondering what you will do at the next one!

And, I'm beginning to think that you and Mr Smith are conspiring and up to something naughty involving meeee... You said something might pop up in his lap.... hmmmmm.. wonder if that's related to his request that I forget the panties next time....?

little bitchass

Little Bitchass said...

Oh... and Princess....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!