Hi everybody! Girl Friday here, and I'm back after my short period of unemployment. I managed to get a small raise in salary from Mr Generosity as a condition for coming back. It may have helped my position that I had all the office keys and computer passwords, and Tracer wasn't able to get into the office without me there to let him in.
I even managed to wangle a longer lunch break, which is a good thing because I had to agree not to blog on company time anymore, so I'm writing this on a computer over at the public library. Tracer won't see the blog anymore, because he has never set foot in a library in his life.
Here's how the rehiring came about. I was kinda pissy over my job situation (a bad case of PMS didn't help) when I happened to run into my ex boss over in the WOT chatroom. The atmosphere in the room was pretty chilly between Tracer and me, but that nice Mistress Miss Tara encouraged us to get back together so we could get on with the missing panties investigation we're working on for MsGrace. So after shooting some people who weren't showing proper respect to the Mistresses, and then shooting each other a couple of times, we agreed to talk about a reconciliation. Miss Tara's friend Miss Sarah kept Tracer off balance by giving him a hard time, and I think that helped me by keeping him from focusing on my request for a raise.
It seems the shooting helped bring us back together, but I think Miss Tara doesn't like loud noises or something, because she seemed to get a little irritated. One of our confidential informants told us that she's a former hippie chick, so maybe gunplay offends her, but irritated or not, she did give me an oh so nice present before we left... a pair of real silk stockings! With seams! If Tracer shoots me in the knee while I'm wearing these, he's gonna have to answer to her.
So we went back to the office and negotiated a deal, and after it was agreed to and signed off on, I gave Tracer his keys back. That's when we decided to act on the information we had on this "ace" guy before he skipped town. One obnoxious cabdriver later, we were standing outside the gates to ace's mansion.
There was a building off to the side of the main house and there appeared to be some kind of activity going on inside. Tracer insisted in sneaking up on the building by running across the lawn instead of walking up the driveway. Next time I'm taking the driveway, because all I succeeded in doing was aerating the lawn with my 4 inch heels and my knees. At least on the driveway, I wouldn't have fallen down every few steps.
We ended up looking in the window and saw this wierd guy doing something with a chicken and chanting something that sounded like "free minutes". The overpowering aroma of Thin Mints poured out from the partially opened window. We agreed we'd better move fast before there was a big puff of smoke or something and he would be gone. Tracer got to the door first, but had to wait for me because I fell down a couple more times going through the flower bed.
Tracer pounds on the door, and there are noises inside like something a teenage boy would make when his mom surprises him while he's reading the stories in dads Playboy magazine. The door opens and a fairly dapper gent in a smoking jacket is standing in front of us. Right away I think Gomez Addams. But why does he have a hooded red robe under the smoking jacket? That doesn't match the jacket. Somethings not right. I put my hand on the derringer hidden between my boobs. Wait! That's my cell phone! Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I whip out the phone and call to check up on the whereabouts of MsGrace.
Tracer pulls his roscoe, which is something that he does a lot, and forces ace back into the room. He confronts ace and accuses him of stealing Ms Grace's panties. A struggle ensues, with Tracer getting knocked on his ass and losing his gun. I pull my derringer out! OK, and this is embarrassing, but in the excitement I make a little mistake by dropping my gun when both of my cheaters fall out of my bra. Before we know it, ace has both our guns, and has us over a barrel. Well, not a real barrel, but the expression.... you know.... Well ace is insisting that he doesn't know what the hell we're talking about. He says he never stole a pair of panties in his life. I don't really buy that, but hey, he has the guns and is dealing the cards.
Well something snaps inside of Tracers fedora, and all of a sudden Tracer upends ace with a nifty foot sweep! I was pretty impressed! Not bad for a dick! But then something goes haywire inside Tracer, and he starts talking crazy... something about apologizing to panties. It was pretty embarrassing to watch, so I kinda inched away in case something even wierder happened. But Tracer calmed down and somehow decided that ace was probably innocent. So... another dead end. Story of our lives.
Ace was pretty gracious after that.... surprisingly... We were lucky he didn't call the heat on us. He gave us each a box of Thin Mints and sent us on our way. Now here's where it REALLY gets wierd! It turns out that Tracer has a thing for wearing panties! ::giggle:: Yes, that's right... WOMENS Panties! Can you believe it? I almost died laughing..... literally! That moron Tracer shot me in the ass for laughing at him.....
Well, what's another trip to the Emergency Room more or less? The doc even laughed at where I got shot. For some reason, he called everybody in the room over to look at my ass. He said it was just a flesh wound, and that it was a good thing that I had plenty of flesh there to wound.
You should definitely read Tracer's more detailed and more warped version of the festivities at ace's house. You can find it here. These painkillers may have affected my memory.
Girl Friday
2006-12-27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GF, just wanted to let you know I heard the gunshot and phoned ahead to the hospital. I had them put the hospital fees on my tab, under the condition that we never have a repeat of this incident.
Incidentally, I didn't realize it at the time, but those were my last two boxes of Thin Mints. I should have giving you Samoans instead!
Why thank you, Mr Ace. That's very generous of you, considering all the damage I did to your lawn with my heels and knees. I assure you that it will never happen again.
I'll be sure to send you a couple of cases of Thin Mints just as soon as Tracer's mom gets out of the slammer and tells us where all the cookies are hidden.
Girl Friday
Post a Comment