Hi everybody! Girl Friday here, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
I'm here at the office on Christmas day. Working. Yes, that insensitive dick who thinks he's my boss didn't give me the day off. But then again, knowing Tracer, he may not even know that today is Christmas, even though he went to a Christmas party last night. Idiot. Did I get an invitation? Nooooooo.... too much work to get caught up on he said. What a nice guy.....
Yesterday I got bored, so I decided to decorate the office for the holidays, but had to make due with stuff I could find around here because Tracer has been racking up some pretty big phone bills lately. I'm pretty proud of the garland I have hanging over the windows and doors. It's made out of a bunch of handcuffs and leg shackles that I linked together. I even took Tracer's favorite fern and spraypainted it red so it looks kinda like a poinsettia, and put it on his desk. He is really gonna like that I think.
I also converted the utility room in the back into an interrogation room, in case we run into some tight-lipped suspects who won't spill their guts for the usual methods. I borrowed some big planks from the construction site next door, and made this huge "X" looking thing, along with a couple of sturdy sawhorses. I found a couple of boxes of big hooks and I stuck them all over the place in the walls and ceiling, which by the way, I painted black to make the interrogation lamp more effective. Smart, huh?
Tracer was here this morning when I got here, passed out on the couch in the back room. He was wearing the craziest outfit. He looked like some kind of perverted elf, and he had on a pink velvet outfit, red leggings and with white fur trim. His shoes were pointy and turned up at the toes, and he had on this ridiculous looking hat with bells on it. I'm not gonna ask him what he was doing in that getup last night, but I got the camera and snapped a few dozen pics of him for future use. My favorite pic is the closeup of his face. He looks like he has some kind of makeup on, and the drool shows up really good in the pic. But I also couldn't resist getting a couple of shots of his roscoe where his skirt had ridden up. It's kinda hard to see in the pic because... well, just because.
I should update you on the caseload around here while I'm at it. The case of the missing panties is still active, but not sure where Tracer is with it right now. I keep calling the client, MsGrace, 4 or 5 times a day to keep her updated. Just in case her answering machine is overloaded, I back up the calls with emails. We've had a few meetings with her, and I don't even remember what went on during the meetings, except that I had funny marks on my wrists, ankles and ass when I got back to the office. It's the oddest thing too, but she is really a stickler about being called anything else but "Mistress". She also had some pretty strict conditions in the contract we signed, and if we don't find the panty thief soon, I'm gonna be climbing the walls here.... and maybe even the arm of the couch. But geeeez... that dame is sure a looker!
So far there are a few suspects in the case, but I can't tell you who they are for obvious reasons. We'll be getting back to the investigation as soon as Tracer gets his act together.
The case of Giantess Gretchen has been officially closed, but Tracer is still spending a lot of time smoothing things over with that irate Mistress, Miss Tara. She's not buying his excuses, and I don't know that I blame her. She seems like she's not mad at me though, because she sent over a nice Christmas present for me and it was a bottle of good perfume. It smells a whole lot better than the cheap swill I had been using. I will be sending her a thank you note later today.
We are thinking about taking a case for a client who is worried about some Canadian who turned up missing. I've been doing a little research and we have a reports that he was sighted here and there, but he usually doesn't stay in one place for very long apparently. I don't know if we're gonna take this case or not, because Tracer doesn't like cold weather, and I can see why, after seeing his new outfit.
The rest of our cases involve little blue-haired ladies looking for missing poodles, the usual unfaithful husband investigations, and even a case of a missing elf suit. These don't pay very well, so they get put on the back burner and usually we just forget about them.
It sounds like Tracer is finally waking up, judging by the moans coming from the back room. He must have a bad headache or something. Oh wait... the other extension is lit up so he must be on the phone. Probably asking somebody when Christmas is....
Well I'd better get back to work so I don't look like I'm slacking off when he comes out here. You'll be seeing Tracer and me around the chatrooms investigating our cases, so say hi if you see us.
Girl Friday
2006-12-25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Friday! What the hell is this Bend OVER Bitch's Blog???!!! You wrote this crap?
Tracer shoves Friday out of the chair, cocks a 45 at her knee to keep her in place and reads the entire entry
Oh, so I'm an 'insensitive dick' and a 'cheapskate' You painted the fern?! The last gift from my dead mother?!"
You are FIRED!!!
Tracer storms back into his office and slams the door, sobbing can be heard from the other side
(bangs on office door)
OK Mr Sensitivity... if this is what you want, I'm leaving!
And here's something you should know, and I'm only telling you because I'm a good person. Your mother isn't really dead. I was doing background on your family for my lawsuit and found out that your mother was sent to the big house for being involved in an internet fraud scheme. She got 15 to 20.
Her scam involved rerouting all the Girl Scout cookies in the country to her. It was pretty serious because it almost took down the whole Girl Scout organization.
Seems she was caught in a big Fed sting that was codenamed Operation Thin Mint. I would've told you a few days ago if you had gotten off the phone long enough to attend the meeting.
Merry Christmas to you too!
(changes passwords on office computers, picks up all copies of door keys including Tracer's keyring that he stupidly left out on the front desk, and leaves.)
SLAM!
Ex Girl Friday
You painted the fern?! The last gift from my dead mother?!"
You are FIRED!!!
Tracer storms back into his office and slams the door, sobbing can be heard from the other side >>
May I just say, on behalf of just about all the Mistresses, and indeed most of womankind, WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY!!
Thank you, that will be all.
Miss Tara
*May I just say, on behalf of just about all the Mistresses, and indeed most of womankind, WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY!!*
Miss Tara, can you believe he got so bent out of shape over a fern that's been dead for over two years now?
Girl Friday
Post a Comment