2006-12-15

I had been trying to hook up with Princess for over a week. I was feeling particularly needy and wanty, especially since it had been almost 3 weeks since Princess last let me cum. But even more than that, I was missing her and feeling like I just wanted to hear her voice, whether she let me cum or not. Well, each time I had an opening to call her, she was not available, and when she was available, I wasn't able to call. I was getting pretty frustrated that we couldn't match up our schedules, so when this past Monday rolled around (Day 23 by this time), I'd had enough, so I said "fuck it", and decided I'd stay at work all night if I had to, just for a chance to catch an opening with her.

I IMed Princess during the day to see what her schedule was, and told her that I needed to hear her voice. She said "Sure! What day?" I was gonna ask her what night was good for her, when something inside said "bullshit! no way!" So I blurted out..... Uhhhh... how about tonight? I was expecting that she'd tell me that she never works on Monday nights, but she said that she'd IM me as soon as she got back in the dungeon.

So I waited at work until everybody else had gone home. I still had about two hours to kill before the time Princess said was the earliest she could be there. So, what do I do? Of course! Listen to Princess Grace mp3s! That's always good for somebody who hasn't cum in awhile. As billy would say, "super..."

In between mp3s, I'd go smoke a cig or pace around. I swear that the clock behind me had developed a bad battery and had slowed wayyyyyyyyy down. "What happens if she's delayed?" "What if she falls asleep?" "What if she doesn't wuv me anymore?" These worries were tumbling around in my needywanty brain when my Messenger window lit up. Squinted at the window from my pacing area and saw it was Princess, so I dove over my chair to reply before she had a chance to get away.

MsGrace: are you thereeee
Jem: yesssss Princessssss
MsGrace: is it safe lol
Jem: yesssssss it issssssss
MsGrace: ::giggles:: then you can call Me

She didn't have to tell me a second time. Speed dial had nothing on me...
*RING*
Eeeeeek! She's not picking up!!!!
*RING*
Oh shit! I knew it! She had to leave!!!!
*RING*
"Hello?"
There it is! My Princess's voice! All is right with the world again!

This is like the point in the Wizard of Oz where the movie changes from black and white into Technicolor. We chatted for a while, mostly girl talk and gossip, and then talked about where we wanted to go with the call. Princess ended up doing something that is not quite our usual scene, except that it did have a lot of subtle and not so subtle bondage aspects. It involved Princess taking me to a salon kinda like she usually does, but this time it's different. This time I'm going wearing a dress and heels and full makeup. She gets me into the salon, tells me she has some things she wants done, and takes the stylist over to the side and whispers some stuff to her. I end up handcuffed in the chair, and Princess says this is because they are going to be doing some things that I might not normally want to stick around for.

Yikes!

The next thing I know, the stylist is rolling a portable wash station over and sets it up behind me. I get shampooed and then Princess tells me they are gonna color my hair. She plays it up and makes it as squirmy as possible by teasing me with little gems like "once the stuff goes on your hair, there's nothing you can do about it..." and other "point of no return" teasers, which always pushes buttons with me. So I end up with blonde hair... "I'm never gonna be able to hide this!".

At some point during the coloring process, the salon owner (we'll just call him Antonio), is standing next to the chair with a bulge in his pants and it's rubbing against my arm, which is cuffed to the chair and I can't move it away from him. Well it seems that Antonio is a horndog. Princess has a quiet little talk with him, and pretty soon he has me doing things that are too embarrassing to talk about here, and besides, there may be kids reading this. It's too bad, but this is also the part of the story where I would tell you whether I got to cum or not. So, in order to stay out of trouble with irate parents, I will just say that by the time the call was over, I was happy that there were no other people in the building. I think I got kinda loud, and Princess giggled a little over that.

Soooooooo... I had a wonderful time talking to my Princess, and the play was spectacular as always. She has gotten to know a few of my buttons, and pushes them at just the right times. But even aside from the play, she is a wonderful Mistress and friend, and I am soooo happy to be one of her pets! Wuv ya Princess!

little bitchass

7 comments:

BillyBear said...

"So I end up with blonde hair..."

So she turned you into Shirley Temple? That's some serious bondage!

On the good ship jemmie pops

I hope to hear Princess's voice soon too. I know of what you speak.

I'm so glad you had such an awesome call!

Your friend,
billy

Anonymous said...

What....no jello shots?

Mr Smith said...

Well Jemmie...3 weeks without cummies and you're climbing the furniture already? Come on girl..where's your stamina!? haha..easy for me to say as we both know I don't do well with the denial end of the spectrum. Now picturing you with blonde hair and all bondaged up makes me want to change my name to Antonio just a little. And with Princess directing us who knows what she'd have me doing to you. You certainly wouldn't have any say now would you sexy? Glad to read between the lines and hear you had fun and are feeling a little more "relieved" shall we say?

Mr Smith

Little Bitchass said...

*So she turned you into Shirley Temple? That's some serious bondage!*

You know, the funny thing about it is I don't know if I got curls to go along with the blonde hair! Have to ask Princess... hmmmm

*What....no jello shots?*

Hmmmmm krissi... that's a good point... jello shot's might've made the encounter with Antonio a little easier...

*Glad to read between the lines and hear you had fun and are feeling a little more "relieved" shall we say?*

Mr Smith! Very observant of you! Yes I had a great time with Princess, but relief is short-lived. The needing and wanting just comes back quicker and with more intensity each time.

little bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

"Hmmmmm krissi... that's a good point... jello shot's might've made the encounter with Antonio a little easier... "

Um I am heading out the door, but had to comment on this. a little easier? It seemed a lot easy already. ::giggles:: So with some jello...I can only imagine how easy it would have been. "take me now antonio" ::giggles::

Im really glad I got to spend time with you jemmie, on a real note. I love talking to you, and playing with you. I had a great time too!!!!

Kissies to My sweet girl!
Princess

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time on your call jemmie. I think I need one of those soon.

-lbb

Little Bitchass said...

awwwww... Princess.... that's so sweet of you to say! You know I love talking and playing with you, but even more that, I love knowing I'm yours.

Now about that Antonio thing... It was only easy because I had no choice in the matter! geeeesh! And don't worry about any competition from Antonio.... his giggles aren't nearly as sexy as yours are...

lbb! Thank you! I always have a great time on calls with Princess. I hope you get yours soon, but I thought you already called a couple of times every day. Maybe billy has been lying to meeee...

little bitchass