2006-12-18

I've decided to post this now, because as it gets closer and closer to Christmas, I may get too rushed, and end up not saying things exactly as I intended to.

As many of y'all know, this past year has not been the best for me in a lot of ways, especially in the last month. Thanksgiving was not the yummy "eat everything in sight" holiday that it always used to be, and Christmas is looking like it's not gonna be much better. But there is something that happened to me in the last six months that has made all the heartache bearable. Let me try to explain what that was before I get myself crying.

In June, my friend Krissi told me about this cool site with a great chatroom called "Women On Top". She gave me the url of an entry portal, and because of the name (www.suckpatrol.com), I had a struggle with myself trying to decide if I really wanted to go into the chatroom. But I won, beating out me by a slim margin, and went in and started hanging out in the WOT chatroom with Krissi and a whole bunch of new people, and even developed some pretty close friendships with a lot of them, Mistresses and subbies alike.

I had always been kinda self-conscious and shy in chatrooms in the past, usually lurking and not saying anything. But this time I decided to just be myself, have fun, and if anybody didn't like it, they could pound sand up their ass. So with this attitude in hand, I embarked on my journey through WOTland.

After wandering in the chatroom wilderness for a while, I happened upon a Goddess who's picture I had seen on her bio when I had first started exploring the place. Her name was MsGrace, also known as Princess Grace, and I began seeing her in the chatroom quite a bit. She was so full of energy and seemed to love having fun with the roomies. I remember thinking how beautiful she was, but my pessimistic side stepped in and whispered in my ear, "hey asshole, don't waste your energy... you know she's not gonna take the time to even say hello to you!" So, I went about playing in the room, even bravely saying hello to MsGrace whenever I saw her. The more I saw her in chat, the more I liked this Mistress. She was always friendly to me and willing to engage in conversation. I also started to listen to her MP3s and was floored by her voice. You could easily get lost in it and it melted me right away.

So at that point I decided to get even more brave, and kicking Pessi-me in the ass, I sent MsGrace an email. To my surprise she answered, and from then on, we started exchanging pretty regular emails and Instant Messages, mainly getting to know each other and making each other laugh a lot. I came to her for advice on things that were happening with me and the advice I got back was always perfect. I was struck by how genuine she seemed to be, and she really seemed to care about me. She helped me through a particularly rough time at one point, and with Pessi-me still whispering, I decided that this was the Mistress for me... I just had to find a way to call her that wouldn't get me thrown out of the house. She had me hooked and I knew it. And we got closer and closer.

I had noticed that she seemed to have a group of subbies who she called her "pets", and I wanted in that group in the worst way. This was obvious to Princess, and she seemed like she was pretty receptive to the idea. She started sprinkling in the phrase "you're Mine" pretty regularly, but I had been listening to Pessi-me for so long that I just couldn't be sure if that meant what I hoped it meant. I guess I needed her to grab me by the umm.. throat and yell it in my ear before I would be convinced. The uncertainty was put to rest when I finally had a chance to put a call in to Princess. After the call, I finally knew in my mind that I was hers, and officially a pet.

I still had moments of doubt here and there, as Pessi-me was more than willing to point out, but all the while, Princess and I became closer. What finally convinced me that this was really happening and that Princess was serious, was when she gave me the name jem_takenbyPrincessG to use in the chatroom. Pessi-me permanently got the boot out the door, and I was in Pet Heaven.

So this brings us up to the present, and why I wanted to post about all this. I wanted all of the readers of my blog to know, and I especially want Princess to know just how much she means to me. She is much more special and precious than you could ever know unless you happened to be one of her pets, and I'm sure the rest of her pets feel the exact same way. I don't care if I don't get a single Christmas present this year, because I already got a present that is far better than any gift I could ever ask for, and that is when she told me I was Hers. If I could get greedy and just ask for one more thing though, it would be that Princess will still want me around next year at this time. It's up to me to be honest with her, respect her feelings, treat her as she deserves to be treated, and be there for her when she needs it. If I can do all that, maybe Princess will keep my collar locked on nice and snug and will keep a tight hold on the leash.

That's how I feel about my Mistress, the amazing Princess Grace....

Merry Christmas, Princess.......

little bitchass


P.S. I purposely left out a lot of details in order to keep the post to a reasonable length. You can see more of those details if you read back through some on my past posts.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?!? i'm sure that many of the other Mistresses are crazy jealous that you chose Princess instead of any of them. You're a catch babe; proud to be your sis.

Ace said...

jem-
You have the distinction of being the first person in the chatroom to ever befriend me... Even before I met Kate or Grace or Ally or Marikiss or Billy, you were kind and helpful and made me feel that I belonged.

I found out soon after that this was a few short days after your "name-changing" drama, and it always meant a lot to me that you were so open and nice to me even after getting that treatment.

Though we don't always have the same experiences and don't share a common owner, I always enjoy sharing cookies with you and generally just having a blast with you when the chatroom really gets going.

You will never know how much you helped me to be brave enough to spread my wings. Your kindness has been one of my greatest gifts this year.

Happy Holidays, my friend.

-ace

Little Bitchass said...

krissi... thank you so much sis.... your friendship means so much to me and you're comment was just as sweet as you are.

ace... You know, I will always be kind to someone who deserves it, and you deserved it. I'm glad that you found your balance and you really are flying high on your own now. And if you have a cookie, I could use one right now....

You know... when I did the original post, I wanted it to be pure emotion. I wanted it to convey how great I feel with Princess. And with that pure emotion going out, what comes back in comments? Pure emotion... that is sooo cool! The saying "You reap what you sow" really must be true!

Happy Holidays to you both.... I hope it's your best ever!

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jemmie...nice heartfelt post.

-lbb

BillyBear said...

Jem,

I hate being speechless. It bugs me.

::billy casually shoots Paxton in the knee, feels a little better::

You are a great person and my second closest friend here on the playground (wanna take a stab at number one? - I've dropped a few hints in my blog, don't tell her! It's a surprise but it's MsGrace!)

This is a great post jemmie. I love it and know Princess will too.

Your subtle friend,
Billy

PS: Here, wanna shoot Paxton? Sometimes it helps ...

Anonymous said...

"You realize of course that I'm gonna have to shoot you in both knees after what you did last night in the chatroom...."


Yeah and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling Paxton!

Now I see why billy doesn't like Paxton.

-lbb

Little Bitchass said...

*Yeah and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling Paxton!
Now I see why billy doesn't like Paxton. -lbb*

lbb... awwww, I don't know..... Paxton didn't seem as bad as I remembered. In fact, he was fun, and even seemed to have gotten quite a bit more girly. Talking about dresses and being all giggly and stuff... You don't suppose doing all that research made him come over to the pink side, do you?

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

You should just shoot him. Shoot first and ask questions later.


-lbb

Anonymous said...

Hey what did I ever do to any of you? I was just being My girly self. Jesh. I even humped you all too. *giggles* See if I do that again. lol

Hmmmmm maybe next time I will come in packing.....watch out for flying dildos. lmao

Little Bitchass said...

*Hmmmmm maybe next time I will come in packing.....watch out for flying dildos. lmao*

Paxton, this new girly side of you is a little hard to get used to... you used to be so clinical and reserved. But I like this side a lot better! If you ever come in packing, I've got my spot picked out over the back of the couch!

little bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

My dear sweet jemmie,

I still find it so funny that you never thought I would talk to you...or notice you. You honestly dont see yourself the way I..hell everyone really does see you. You are a bright light that shines. You have a personality that just draws people in. You sweet, your funny, you caring.....you are everything I would want in a pet....in a friend. I see Myself as the lucky one for finding you. Not just for you being a pet...but because you really are a friend I care about.

As for next year...same place same time..and the year after that. Honey...we will always be friends. I can promise you, that all relationships have challenges at some point. But this is a relationship that is worth working through hard times, so no mater what...your stuck with Me. ::gigles::

Now I am too tired and getting way too mushy...I got to go before Paxton comes over and tries to dress Me like a baby doll like he likes to do. lol

Kisses and wuv,
Princess

Little Bitchass said...

*Princess Grace said...
My dear sweet jemmie,(snipped)*

Well... Christmas just came a few days early for me with that comment, Princess. I don't know if I can even describe to you how good and secure I felt after I read it.

I totally treasure our Mistress/pet relationship, and adding your friendship to the mix just makes it that much more special to me. If bumps should happen along the road, I promise you that I'll work hard and do whatever is needed to help smooth them out.

Being "stuck with you" is a positive thing in my eyes, and I hope you will stay stuck for a long, long time. But just like everything else in a relationship, it works both ways, so you're gonna be stuck with me too unless you boot me to the curb, which I hope will never happen. Until that day, I'm here for you whenever you need anything.

Hmmmmm.. I see what you mean about getting mushy.... so I'd better stop here. Thank you for the sweetest prezzie ever, Princess...

Sitting under the mistletoe...

Wuv ya, and Merry Christmas from,

Your little bitchass

ho ho ho!

PSO Goddess said...

"Sitting under the mistletoe..."

*Kissing jemmie so softly and hugging her close*

Had to take the chance to kiss you sweetie...plus did not want billy or tracer, or jesh paxton kissing My sweet girl. ::giggles::

BillyBear said...

::billy shoves jemmie out from under the mistletoe, closes his eyes and prays for a Princess smooch::

Waiting ...
Wanting ...
Needing ...

::opens eyes a crack::

Awwwww, come on! Where is everyone? Sheeesh, sometimes it just sucks being the ugly one.

Here mittens ... come to billy I've got a boot for ya ... here kitty kitty

Little Bitchass said...

billy.... heyyyyy! this is MY mistletoe and it only works for the owner, so for it to work, you need your own! (breaks off a tiny twig of mistletoe and gives it to billy) Poor Mittens.... sigh....

And speaking of owners, thank you Princess for the sweet kiss and hug! I'll stay sitting under this just in case your lips get lonely. But I'm NOT kissing billy or tracer or paxton... nope nope nope... well, the original paxton at least...

little bitchass