2007-12-07

Have Ya Missed Me? Awwww... You're All So Sweet!

I'm sorry for the long wait between posts, and I know how y'all hang on my every word, but I've been way too busy with my RealWorld job do get any chance to write during the day. Add to that the fact that when I finally get home at night, I usually crash out or just don't feel like I've got the energy to write. And so, no posts.

I did want to at least thank all of you who have been sincerely concerned about my welfare and have been asking me how I'm doing. It's a real nice feeling to know that you have friends who really care about you.

I've also had some other very concerned people contacting me because of my decision to get a tiny little tattoo for the Stroke Princess, Princess Grace. Yes, I said MY decision to get one. I really do appreciate the fact that you also care about me enough to be concerned regarding this little body modification project.

I need to take the blame for making it sound in my blog like Princess is forcing me into doing this. I suppose I do that because I want the blog to be as exciting as possible for Her fans, and I also try to twist reality a little as a way of injecting humor. But maybe I went too far this time and fed you all the impression that Princess Grace might force me into doing this against my will. Because of that, I feel like I should clear up this little misconception right here and now.

I'm an adult now, and I make my own decisions. If Ms Grace had told me to do this and I didn't really want to, I'd have said "No thanks". And while I do like the "forced" fantasy a lot, getting inked for Her is not gonna be one of them. I have been wanting to do this for well over a year now, and yes, I mean getting one that refers to Princess Grace in some way or another.

So before everybody starts piling onto Ms Grace for this, let me set the record straight. SHE IS NOT FORCING ME! I ASKED HER! If anything, She has been trying to talk me out of it for over a year now, and I think She might've just finally got tired of my whining and eventually gave me Her blessing on it.

I realize that this is gonna be hard for some people to understand, but the body modification aspect has been a big part of my kink for a long time now. As a matter of fact, it's one of my main fetishes. It's why I got my ears and nipples pierced, and for those of you who don't know, it's also one of the reasons why I took female hormones. For those of you who are worried about me getting a girlfriend and having to explain a tattoo, I think it'll be much harder trying to explain my full set of breasts to her than any little tattoo I might have.

Princess also looked into the covering up of tattoos for me, since most people who get names, sooner or later DO cover them up. Even though I have no intention to do that, and the fact that the tattoo planned is going to be a piece of artwork that I would not want to cover up, I could cover up the name if I wanted. And its not that hard to do, since almost 99.9% of people who DO put names of their wives and girlfriends and boyfriends do sooner or later cover them up.

So that brings us up to where things stand in my plan for getting the tattoo done, since I'm also getting asked this a lot. The woman who I picked to do the tattoo is out of town until Monday, and so I'm gonna try and get in to see her sometime early in this coming week. All I can do is wait now. I'm a little bit worried about a certain reaction I might have when she starts working on me. Maybe I should ask Princess to put me into the cage until its over, to avoid any embarrassing moments.

I was planning on letting you all be surprised when I posted a picture of my little tattoo in my blog next week. But since I have so many people interested in what I'm doing, I'm gonna give in and show you all a picture of what I'm gonna have put on me.


Scroll


down


to


see


the


picture.........


Here it is....... ta daaaaaaa!


Princess, jemjem wuvs You!

little bitchass

7 comments:

BillyBear said...

I'm an adult now

JESUS CHRIST! when did that happen??!! I'm so sowwy! There must be a cure.

Lucky's ::tosses nickel:: a cockroach, you're an adult and now the end of times have begun.

::billy studies the tattoo carefully::

I'm not buying it jem - you don't have the ass for it

Anonymous said...

Nice looking tatoo jemmie, but Princess isn't blond! Would hate to see you have to do it all over again... i am sure Princess can send the artist a better picture if you just ask Her!

Proud of you though jemmie! Hope i am not next... pantysue

little_giselle said...

Jemmie, I too was wondering what you were up to and just assumed you were busy. It would not occur to me to pry into your private decisions like apparently some others have done. Tats are very common today - do what your heart tells you and let the gossip mill wag their tongues, even if it is a mixed metaphor!

PSO Goddess said...

Ohhh I love the back tat.....but think if you did that, your breasts in the front would be bigger then the ones in the back. LMAO Mind you...we can work on that. I could make you go out for another meal like on turkey day. That might help that ass get a little bigger. LOL

I wuv you sweetie!

Lucky Pet said...

I am relieved to see the pic of your proposed tat. I was worried that it might be over the top. I see now that I needn't worry

BillyBear said...

That might help that ass get a little bigger.

Careful there jem, I figure a few more cheesecakes and you're gonna end up looking pregnant. It never goes where you want, now a good traffic cone .. THAT will build those buttocks! - no I didn't forget about the cone, billy never forgets.

I agree with lucky ::tosses an amphetamine laced mittens on lucky:: though, it really is quite tasteful, some might say modest even.

giselle if you're going to mix metaphors MIX them for crying out loud, it's not rocket surgery!

Ace said...

*drops a dollar bill in the jar..*

(I don't have change, lucky... Sorry.)

I have to agree with lucky... It's good you are starting small... You know, just to see if you really do like gettin' art. And people accuse you of being crazy? Yeesh.

Seriously, jem... I have nothing but the upmost respect and admiration for you. I can understand your enthusiasm, I think it's great that Princess Grace has researched it out so much with you, and I am thrilled that you are getting to live out something that means so much to you.

Out of all of this... The criticisms, the controversies, the less than appropriate remarks made at your expense, you have always stayed true to yourself and held your head high.

What you have done in your blog, and it is needed desperately, is to add a dose of humanity and realism about your experience that reminds us that this isn't some fictional adventure... It's a diary of a real, flesh and blood person with feelings. Thank you again for putting a little piece of yourself out there for those of us who can respect what you're doing.

Now, I do have to say... I will be on your case if you start wanting butt implants to get your "rear boobs" up to EEE's. That IS crazy.