2008-08-01

On Tease Time And Other Burning Questions...

Regarding Tease Time, I didn't go to Tease Time last night so I don't know if Princess put one on or not. Maybe somebody could enlighten me on this one.

I also thought I would save everybody some time and effort, and answer the 3 most common questions you will be asking me if you see me around the chatrooms. Here are the answers. Write them down so I don't have to keep answering them over and over again...

1. No.

2. I don't know.

3. Beats the hell outta me.

Well, have a great weekend, everybody!

Princess, as always, Your bitchass wuvs You!

little bitchass

2 comments:

pantysue said...

Princess did not make it last night jemmie... i think She must still be on vacation. MsSarah filled in with some MP3's of hers and MissVivian also entertained us.

pantysue

BillyBear said...

GREAT POST Jem! How was TeaseTime? I'm sorry I couldn't make it!

Anyway, have you seen Princess? There's nothing wrong with Her is there? When will she be back?

Thanks for the info!