2009-11-01

Now She Tells Me

Boy am I steamed. How steamed am I? I'm so steamed I'm ready to pump some lead at somebody.

If you've been following this mess of a missing persons case that I'm working on, you know about the close call I had over on Giantess Island the other day. That's when I almost became a spot in the sand when Big Gretchen decided to play toss the boulder with me.

Well, by pure luck, I was able to lam out of there just in time, with the help of my client who just happened to be in the neighborhood in his chopper. Things got a little hairy there for awhile, but hey, that's the way it is in the investigation business.

But what really got me all steamed up was something I read after I got safely back to the office. My so-called pal, Little Bitchass, came across a blog post, and if she had just taken a few seconds to clue me in on it, I wouldn't have even gone to Giantess Island and risked my life in the first place. The blog post I'm talking about was in BillyBear's blog. Yes, the same guy I've been running around looking for for the past couple of months. Did she tell me though? No. She was too busy skating around on a lamebrained North Pole cruise with some skid rogue by the name of Nanook. You think she could be bothered to tell her best friend something that could possibly have saved that same best friend the 6 years of life that got scared off of me on that island? No... of course not. When she finally got around to telling me about it yesterday, I was about ready to show her what a 45 slug in each kneecap feels like.

I guess I just needed to blow off some steam there. I feel a little better now, but this new development in BillyBear's blog has me kind of bamboozled. I can't make much sense out of it. The whole TV thing is as clear as mud. How can that even work? How did he get a color test pattern on that old black and white TV? Any shamus worth his salt knows that the test pattern should have an Indian head on it. And what was all that mumbo-jumbo he was spouting? I read through his spiel a couple of times, and I'm more confused than ever. I'll keep at it though. A good dick never goes soft on a case, and I'm not going to be the first.

I'll keep you all informed as I try to get this whole thing unraveled. Maybe another transmission will come through in the meantime that'll help clear things up. Now where did I leave that bottle?

Girl Friday

6 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

Hey Friday! Why don't you just chill out and quit your crying? You survived it, didn't you?

If anybody should've gotten their feelings hurt here, it was me. You were all ready to turn me over to Giantess Gretchen for some information. Some stupid information!

So don't go gettin' mad at me just because I found out where that little blue psycho was before you did. And I wasn't even tryin'.

We're still friends though... right?

l.b.a.

Girl Friday said...

uhhh...no

Little Bitchass said...

awwwwww.... c'monnnnnn

Girl Friday said...

no

Little Bitchass said...

will it help if I say please?

Corruptrix said...

Oh for cryin' out loud. You two are gonna make me puke with this crap. Why don't you just kiss and make up and stop makin' everybody else sick?

Corruptrix