2006-09-27

OK, that's it!

Time for a little vent.

For the past two nights now, I've been getting some amount of abuse directed at me in the chatroom. It's all been focused on the fact that I have chosen to come into the room with Princess Grace's new name for me. Now I am pretty easy to get along with usually, and don't at all mind the normal jabs and insults that are done in a spirit of play. There's a fine line between playful insults and the mean-spirited type that I've gotten lately, and a couple of people have crossed that line. A few have even jumped hard over it with both feet.

Bottom line is this. If you have a gripe with me about something, do it privately, and not in the chatroom in front of everybody. If you do that, I will listen and respect your position, whether I agree with you or not. But if you attack me in the room, either under your own name or hiding behind a false name, you are not building up any friendly points with me and we will call it a day. I'm not gonna engage in any extended battles with you.

By resorting to personal attacks, you are doing a couple of things. You are completely disregarding my feelings, and trying to take something that makes me feel happy and turning it into something that's somehow bad. You are also not giving me much credit for being capable of independent thought. If you think that you are going to change my mind and make me conform to your views by using insults, forget it! You are just making me more determined.

What's even worse is that you are completely disrespecting Princess Grace, and I suspect sometimes trying to get to her through me, and I'm not going to put up with that. Princess is a good friend who I deeply care about, and by disrespecting her, you are really pissing me off! Keep it up and I will totally ignore you in the future.

I intend to continue coming into the chatroom as jem_takenbyPrincessG until Princess tells me to stop, which I hope she never does, or until I get kicked out of the room.

I'd like to thank the Mistresses and all my true friends who have congratulated me and been supportive. Feeling that from you all makes taking the occasional abuse worth it.

And, as always, thank you Princess Grace! Wuvs ya!!!!!

little bitchass

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell them to hit the road. I think it's great that Princess would think enough of you to honor you with that. You have great posts here too. genesis38d

Anonymous said...

Jemmie....I step away from the chatroom for an evening of bliss with our Princess and you get swarmed..I hate that! I don't know exactly why but I haven't noticed quite the same attacks having Princess' label on me and I don't exactly know why. The bottom line is whoever it might be must have some kind of motive be it jealousy over the fact that you're calling Grace over another Mistress or whatever else they might perceive as the issue. Just know that the people that matter have your back and you definitely shouldn't change your name and I don't intend to change mine. There's a simple reply to comments like the ones you've been receiving... "kiss my gorgeous ass!" You remember that okay sweetie and don't ever change.

On your side,

Mr Smith

Anonymous said...

Grenades and flamethrowers at dawn!!

Or not.....

Sigh, passive-aggressiveness really bothers me. But the thing to do, as always, is the hard thing to do. How to take a negative situation and turn it into a positive one? With love and understanding, I suppose.

Leading by example, lonely as that may often be, usually has the best results. I will try hard to let go of my anger and instead try to find the fun and friendly people that I first set out to find when I started hangin' in the rooms in the first place.

Unless they poke me with a stick, then all bets are off. And I'll rip their livers out and feed them to ugly rats.

Sigh.

Little Bitchass said...

awwwww... thanks so much, all of you! Getting great support like this makes the ugly stuff seem a lot less important.. Thanks for being such good friends!

little bitchass

PSO Goddess said...

Well, you know this is why I was not so sure you really wanted to take My name. But I know how strong and smart you are...and you can handle it. And as you already saw, the ones that matter suport you and care.

Im glad your still happy having My name....it pleases Me so much.

Kisses,
Your Princess

Little Bitchass said...

Well, you did warn me, Princess, but what's the worst that can happen? Maybe get my feelings hurt again? I'm sure it will not be a problem as soon as people get used to seeing your name and finally realize that I'm not gonna give it back up unless you yourself pry it out of my cold little hands! Thanks again for giving it to meeeee!

Your little bitchass

Anonymous said...

I'm behind you 100% jem.

I'm so sorry your feelings were hurt.

If I was you I would just forgive them and move on.

your true friends are here for you.

Anonymous said...

Jemmie, the sad thing is, if these losers weren't attacking you, they'd be attacking some other person for some other inconsequential reason.

You have a lot of friends who support you, so don't let one or two cowards get you down.

huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs!

Little Bitchass said...

Thanks, denden! I know I can count on your support. I have moved on and there have been no more problems... that I'm aware of..

And thank you too, giselle... I know what you mean.. some people just seem to get off on making themselves feel important by climbing on other peoples backs....

Everything seems good now, so I'm not gonna worry about it unless somebody pokes me too hard.

little bitchass