What a great day!
Well I don't have much time to write today, but wanted to say that yesterday turned out to be a very very good day for me. First, I was messaging with Princess Grace, and she asked me to start this blog. I wasn't sure if I could do it or not, but I seem to have gotten a kinda crude version up for a start, so I'm pretty happy about that! Will tune it up as I am able to figure things out.
Also, about a week or so ago, Princess Grace proposed that if I would write a kind of a bio-essay about myself, she would post it on her blog. I wrote something up and gave it to her, and just hoped it was good enough to post. When I messaged Princess back yesterday to tell her that I had done my blog, she told me to check her blog, because I was in it!
Well I rushed right over there and checked, and sure enough, there was my name, with the sweetest description you could imagine, written by Princess! I was floored! I am also thrilled to death that she put my story in a totally new section called her "petsplace". I'm the first to be put in there, and think that's such an honor!
Then, just for good measure, Princess added a link to my new blog under her "my pet's blog" section! I was really happy to see myself listed right there alongside her other pets! Made me feel soooooo accepted!
So as you might guess, I've been feeling very happy ever since yesterday. Princess has been soooo great to me and has helped me through some very stressful times recently, and that makes me even more appreciative of her. I feel so lucky to be considered her friend!
Thanks to my sis, Krissi! You've been a wonderful friend ever since we met on the hypno group! Hope you will keep posting your great comments on my blog, but I'm not letting any squirrels or squiddies in!
A big big hug and a special thank you to You, Princess Grace for making me so happy!
Little bitchass
2006-09-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So, people aren't coming to our room in the Sissy School Forum, i am not sure why, 'cause we spent all that time decorating and getting cool stuff for it and everything. Maybe it's like real estate, it's all location, location, location.
We could try again here, and this time we could make it more fun and do it inside a submarine! Imagine what Princess could do with a big pink periscope! We could have the only submarine ever with a disco ball and a full service salon on board!
And we can travel around the world and sneak up on sun bathing celebrities and then frolic with them on the beach! Except for Tom Cruise, he's still kinda sketchy.
(And see---i didn't mention squids even once!!)
Oh yeah krissi! Let's do a submarine! Princess can be the Captain, and we can be her cabin girls! Yummys! Can just imagine her with her hands wrapped around the pink.... periscope, as it extends upwardser and upwardser! I'll get the pink bodypaint ordered right away!
And a salon?? Oh my! Thats all you had to say to get me to go along!
And yes.. I have always thought Tom Cruisw was a little sketchy....
Jemmie! You have a blog! Congratulations, and hugs! (throws fifteen custard cream pies at jemmie)
Awww you all are so cute!!!
I am very happy to see you write and share your feelings jemmie! Plus...I just want to read them all. ::giggles:: Also another place for you to interact with your little friends....and make new friends too. ::smile:: Im glad you took Me up on doing the blog!!!
Awwwwwww Princess... thank youuuuuuu.... But how could I ever refuse to go along?
Your bitchass
Post a Comment