A call! And what a call!
Well, it's Saturday, and today I drove all the way to my workplace so I could do a call with Princess! Privacy at home is almost nonexistent right now, but the chance to talk with Princess makes the drive really really worth it!
Nobody was there when I got there, but later while Princess and I were talking, we were interrupted a couple of times by somebody who came into my room to ask a few questions. The first interruption was inconvenient but not too much of a problem, because it came when Princess and I were just girltalking. The second interruption came later, and let's just say thank God for wide, overhanging desks, or there may have been a rather embarrassing situation. Some people say that the fear of getting discovered is exciting, but I would much rather pass on that pleasure.
Princess came into the room... looking absolutely gorgeous... in black leather corset, tiny black panties, black stockings, and the most beautiful pair of black leather high heeled boots. She put me in what she said was her favorite position for me, which is hands fastened overhead, stretched up on tippietoes, with a speader bar between my ankles. I was wearing an under bust corset which left my breasts exposed, and also stockings and a tight pair of panties. We both like this position because being stretched out like that keeps me from being able to move around or do much of anything. It just feels soooo yummy, especially with the knowledge that Princess enjoys me like this.
I could hear the clicking of her bootheels as she walked over to me and began running her hands over me... my legs, my ass, my breasts... talking softly to me... gently tugging on my nipple rings. Not being able to touch back was so frustrating, but what sweet frustration it was! Princess then stood in front of me and pressed her body tight up against me, breast to breast, corset to corset, panty to panty... what delicious feelings I was having! She began rubbing the outside of my panties over my clitty, and all the while, she was talking to me in that sweet sexy voice of hers. I was getting really squirmy at this point, because she had started talking about how long it had been since I last came... wanting to know if I thought I wanted to or not. Now that is not as easy a decision for me as you might think. While I wanted so much to cum, I also love her to be in control of her little cummies, and would happily give up the chance to cum if that is what would please her.
Then she steps back, and next thing I know I've got a blindfold on and have a pink leather collar fastened around my neck. I hear the door behind me open, and I hear another pair of heels clicking across the floor in my direction. I hear a voice, and I recognize it right away... It's her friend, who we will call "T" in order to protect her privacy, who stands behind me and begins running her hands over the back of my panties, and occasionally squeezing my asscheeks. Princess goes back to work in front of me, and T begins to give me some hard slaps on my ass. This is beginning to drive me crazy, because I can't focus on either the sensations of the spanking or what Princess is doing in front, which is pressing against me and kissing me. And what's worse is that I try, but am not able to lean in to either Princess or T.
T walks away and I hear her rummaging through some stuff, and then she comes back. She pulls my panties to the side and starts pressing something cold, hard, and well lubricated into me. As soon as she gets the toy all the way in, she pulls my panties back over top of it to help hold it in. She then continues with the hard spanks and squeezing. I must have been making a bit too much noise at this point, because Princess takes her panties, holds them under my nose so I can smell her bodysplash and Essence of Princess, and then stuffs them into my mouth. Now I can taste her, smell her, and feel her all at the same time!
Princess then inserts her hand into the front of my panties and starts rubbing my clitty, and T grabs the toy she inserted and begins to move it in and out, fucking my ass. I'm getting lost at this point because I can't see, and I have so many sensations going on both in front and back that I can't seem to focus on any of them.
From here on out, things get a little fuzzy because I think I was in another space by then, but I'll tell it as well as I can recall it. Pretty soon, Princess asks me if I think she is gonna let me cum or do I think she is gonna just stop. I was so sure that she was gonna stop and at that point I started thinking, "Oh Noooooooo", but Princess surprises me and commands, "Cum for ME!" After only a few seconds, I had the most intense orgasm you could imagine. I swear I thought it was never gonna end! WOW! She has such power over me now, and the feeling of cumming only on her command excitess me so much.
I won't go into the interruption that happened next, because I really don't want to think about it and ruin my mood. Suffice it to say, I didn't really get to properly end the conversation with Princess, and had to go deal with somebody who had what turned out to be a non-problem. I had to say goodbye pretty quickly, and I hope Princess knows how much I enjoyed this call with her. I think she does...
Afterwards, I realized that even though the interruptions and worry of being walked in on had taken away a little bit of my concentration, one thing good had come out of it.... I realized that doing a call with Princess without that nagging little fear in the back of my mind will be that much more sweet... and the anticipation of that happening leaves me breathless!
Princess! Thank you so much! It was an amazing call, and I can't wait for the next one. Also, thank you for inviting T into the fantasy! You know I wuvs you both, and having both of you in the same fantasy was soooo yummy!
little bitchass
2006-10-14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
One Mistress with a toy in your ass and another playing in your panties? Oh Jemmie...that must have been some intense cumming! Good for you.
Mr Smith
Where are all the little folks who mostly live in the tree stumps in the Dark Woods out behind the firehouse? We have searched and searched for their little 'constructs' and left them plenty of the grape puddings they always love so much and they are untouched every time. Did you hear anything? Is this like that time 11 years ago when that strange animal kept knocking stuff over and ripping the tires off of all the school buses?
I hope not, that was kinda scary, what with all the geysers suddenly popping up and the dangerous steam vents and stuff. Sad about that picnic and the people there.
So, if you see them let me know; sometimes it's nicer, or maybe safer, when they are around doing their pranks and things 'cause, well, then things aren't getting worse.
And put down that dwarf!!!
JEM! What a great call report. I bet Princess Grace is awfully proud of you for writing such a fascinating account.
Well done, it was a great read! Oh, and by the way, Merry Christmas!
Mr Smith.. it was quite the call for sure!
Krissi.. funny you should mention geysers and steam vents...
And ace... thank you... I really enjoyed writing it too... lol... and btw, we should both shut up about Christmas I think.
Mistletoe?
jem, your phone calls sound -- similar to each other. It isn't hard to determine what you like. ;-)
Eeeeeeeek! No more Christmas references! Pleaseeeeeeee?
Denden, yeppers, the themes have been something that's very very yummy for me, but I also hope that Princess is enjoying them just as much! That makes it even better for me...
little bitchass
One of those little ones was up on the roof last night. I could hear those little footfalls and the sound of the little tools dragging along. I turned on some lights, 'cause they always seem to not like that, and went to sleep with a blanket over my eyes. But I was happy to know that at least they were still around, and that creature-thing wasn't back.
My cat slept under the covers, she doesn't like the little ones at all.
One of the constructs was near my door this morning, it looked like a little ship only it had some limbs and a thing that kept swinging back and forth and was pointy.
Never seen a construct like that before. It is troubling.
And who put this wreath on my door?
And all these candy canes?
very hot story ms dorothy www.dompimps.com
Post a Comment