Well, late again, but here's a little tidbit to show you what you missed if any of you didn't make it to MsGrace's Tease Time on Thursday night.
As you know, our lovely Princess had been battling a bad case of the flu for the past week, but now she was all ready to get back into the swing of things at Tease Time. The first sign of trouble was a cryptic warning that she posted in her blog, saying that she hadn't played in a week, and promising that all who showed up would be on their knees, and would be teased like never before. Then she went on to say that she had made some special new MP3s. She didn't say what she planned to do with these MP3s, but from past experience, I figured it was gonna be a long night. OK, I'm up for that!
I got home from work and signed onto the computer and before long a message window popped up from Princess! Yum! I love it when that happens! She needed to try out her MP3s on someone, and since she knows that I have such a high tolerance against being affected by her MP3s, she wanted me to give her my opinion of them.
High tolerance my ass! After the first little 2 minute one, I was starting to squirm in my chair. After listening to the second one, I was wishing I had a pair of handcuffs so I could cuff my wrists behind me to keep me from touching things. By the time the third one finished, I was in such a needy wanty state that I messaged Princess with, "I would be begging right now, but I'm sure it won't do any good with Tease Time coming up". I already knew I didn't have a chance in hell of cumming any time soon, but her reply confirmed it... "so trueee lol". As BB always says.... super. An hour and a half to go to Tease Time, and my fuse was lit already... I had provided her with a running commentary of what I was feeling while listening to the MP3s. Of course I got plenty of sympathy from Princess, judging by her "awwww... poor baby", and "awwwww... My poor little jemjem" lines, with lots of "awwwws", "LMAOs", and ::giggles:: sprinkled in to show her deep concern for me.
Well, 10 o'clock finally rolled around, and I had managed to make it all the way to Tease Time without melting down. At the appointed time, Princess entered the chatroom and everyone exchanged greetings. I've noticed that this is a great time for sucking up to Princess, and we all did such a great job of it, hoping that she would remember it when push came to shove during the tease.
Billy came in under his new name BillyBear, in a lame attempt to try to hijack Princess' favor by claiming to have bought a cute little prezzie bear for her which he obviously hadn't! He also tried to get her to name it after him, the little shit! Princess was too smart to be taken in by his devious plan, and said that she was gonna name it after the rightful sender. So that was that, and off we went into Tease Time proper.
As I expected, Princess was still firmly in her playful mood, and at the same time, firmly in control of all of us. First, she prepared everyone by making us listen to the new MP3s that I had listened to earlier. This was just what I needed, and I was sent right back to needywantyland, exactly where I had left off just an hour and a half before. After we were all tenderized by being worked over by her MP3s, she had us all get neekid and kneel in front of her while she described her unbelievably sexy outfit to us. I'm not gonna tell you everything she was wearing except that it was sexy and black, and if I describe it any further I will be all needywanty again, so too bad. You shoulda been there.
After pulling up a chair and teasing us by sitting right there in front of us, she stuck out one of her yummy feet and made us take her shoe off. Then she did the same for her other foot. She got up and slowly and sensually removed her black thigh highs, and walking behind us, used one of them to tie our hands behind our backs. Then she walked around to the front and tortured us by wrapping the other stocking around.... well... I don't have to tell you where she wrapped it and what she did with it... do I?
Now it's usually at this point in the tease that I start having trouble remembering exactly what happened and when, because Princess has dropped me into the special place that she so enjoys dropping me into. All I know is that I wanted her and needed her sooooo badly, and I think I remember that everyone else was feeling much the same feelings. The tease got more and more intense, with Princess obviously enjoying what she was doing to us all. I absolutely knew that she was gonna get us on the edge and then pull back and tell us "no no no!". But she kept going, and brought us to the edge and held us there for the longest time. Everyone was wailing and lamenting at this point, and more than one began to beg Princess to let them cum. I was strong though, and didn't beg once. Princess knew that we were at the breaking point, and felt it was necessary to remind us with, "no cummies yet!"
Wait! Did she really say "yet"? I read it again, and yep yep... she really did say "yet". At last! A faint glimmer of hope that the dreaded "take your hands away now" might not happen afterall? Princess wasn't making it easy on us though... she admitted that yes, she had said "yet", but that she was just as likely to rip the rug out from under us at the last second and we'd go away frustrated beyond belief again. Princess kept us on the edge and in that uncertain state for a while longer, and she was very much enjoying herself, and rightly so, because she is the cockteasingest Bitch Mistress on the planet after all....
That's when it happened!
"Cum for Me NOW!"
OMG! It can't be true! She let us cum only a month ago! How can this be? Well, I didn't wait around for her to change her mind, and neither did anybody else. A disturbance rippled through the Force like a chatroom full of people reaching Nirvana all at the same time. Princess asked the most leading question of the century with, "How are you all feeling, now? ::giggle::"
Well, I know how I was feeling, and I'll tell you what it was. I was feeling spent, but at the same time, the most intense feeling of pride filled me. Princess Grace had just given us an awesome present and an amazing demonstration of what she can do, and I was just proud as hell that I could say that I even know this most incredible Mistress, let alone to say that she wanted me as one of her pets. Princess..... you are the best ever!
Everyone else, be there next Thursday! You won't regret it, I guarantee it!
little bitchass
2007-01-27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jemmie,
Sounds like I missed another good one. I really appreciate you posting these updates.
I know that must have been really good for everyone who got to cum but can you imagine the feeling of sheer power that Princess must have felt when she made 20 or so people all orgasm for her at once???
-lbb
*I really appreciate you posting these updates.*
lbb! I'm happy to post these things for ya! Would be better if you could be there in person, but if ya can't, you can at least still see how it went. Sorry I missed last weeks, but I got too far behind and then it was Thursday again.
*can you imagine the feeling of sheer power that Princess must have felt when she made 20 or so people all orgasm for her at once???*
I obviously enjoy Tease Time... partly for what I get out of it for myself. But a very big part of my enjoyment comes from knowing that Princess is feeling that power, and is putting on such an awesome display of her skills for all in the room. She makes me so proud of her!
little bitchass
Post a Comment