2007-07-19

Here's My Plan For a Room in Princess' Castle...

This post is meant to be part of Pantysue's theme to design a castle for Princess Grace. You can see the original post in Pantysue's blog.

My idea is for a room adjacent to Princess' tower, that opens up into Her bedroom and bath. This is Her dressing room. My job is to hang out here and be ready whenever Princess steps out of Her bath and needs to be toweled off. I am also gonna be Her official dresser and undresser, helping Her into and back out of whatever clothing She chooses to wear.

As part of my job, I'll also keep Princess' clothes cleaned and pressed, and ready at a moments notice. I'll be trained in the proper way to dress the Most Gorgeous Princess in the Universe, and also in the correct ways to apply Her makeup and style Her glorious hair. I plan on specializing in taking care of Her fingernails and toenails, as well as keeping those yummy toes all soft and sensitive.

I won't require any pay, just a little pillow to curl up on near Her bedroom door, and maybe if I'm good, every so often, She'll tie my wrists and ankles together behind me and prop me up on my knees in front of Her like She did one wonderful afternoon, so I can take in all the sights and fragrances that define Her. That's wages enough for me.

Here's how much I can see of the room in my head...


I was gonna show you the picture I had in my head of the whole room, but I can't seem to look away from this one small portion of it, Princess' makeup station. I don't think any of you will mind just looking at this yummy view though, so Pantysue, when you design the rest of it, the room will also contain lots of mirrors, a beautiful dressing chair for Princess, and lots and lots of clothing and shoe racks. Her makeup and hair station will be stocked with anything that Princess wants, and a rack on one wall of it will be filled with countless bottles of nailpolish and lipgloss.

I'm exhausted just from looking at this picture, so I think I'll go curl up on my widdle cushion now and take a nap.

little bitchass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks jem... i am sure Princess will just love the pampering!

pantysue