I've Got A Question For Anyone Who Has A Long Distance Keyholder...
I'm just curious about something. I just sent Ms Grace the second key to the CB2000 She has me locked in. She already has the first key safely tucked away somewhere. Now I have no way out of the cage until She sends a key to me, unless I want to break Her cage, which will not happen unless I'm in a desperate situation.
Just like every other time that I've done this, I get the most yummy mix of feelings as I watch the envelope disappear into the slot at the Post Office. There's apprehension, excitement, a little fear, but more than that, I think I become very aware of my submissiveness and how much I adore Princess Grace and crave Her control.
What about anybody else who has mailed their keys away? Anybody else care to share what feelings run through your heads as you watch your freedom leave your hand?
little bitchass
2007-08-20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
jem,
i've been there, as you know, and there is nothing quite like thrill/sinking feeling of watching your chance at escape moving just beyond your reach.
There is fear-- what if i get hit by a car and rushed to the emergency room unconscious and they take my clothes off and say what the hell! Or, even worse, what if i am awake!
But there is also security and freedom-- i know that no matter how strong my urges are, i will not be able to break my promise of chastity, that i can remain faithful to my Princess' desires and become more perfectly submissive to her.
Tightpants!
Thanks for sharing your feelings on this. I especially liked the way you worded your last paragraph. Very well said! Wish I had said it! LOL
For anyone who doesn't know or understand the depth of the feelings we're talking about, it's too bad, but I guess it's their loss.
Congratulations on going so long on your last lockup! I hope you get to hold that record for a long long time, because I'm not in any big hurry to beat it. Of course, that's all up to Princess, isn't it?
little bitchass
jemmie...
you can read my blog about my "Sweet Dreams" when i had my lock box sent to me and dropped my key in the mail box. There is something about knowing that one's sissy cock, and the rest of their being for that matter, are completely and totally under the control of the Stroke Princess... or maybe it is the Stroke Denial Princess?
"But there is also security and freedom-- i know that no matter how strong my urges are, i will not be able to break my promise of chastity, that i can remain faithful to my Princess' desires and become more perfectly submissive to her."
Awww how sweet is that? ::giggles::
And yes jemmie he said it...but you feel it too. I know you do. :-)
As for those who don't understand...who cares. We all have fetishs that are a little..um...different. So what if it's not one that joe fuckface understands....their loss. You know what it does for you...and for U/us. That is all that matters in the end!! *wink*
"Congratulations on going so long on your last lockup! I hope you get to hold that record for a long long time, because I'm not in any big hurry to beat it. Of course, that's all up to Princess, isn't it?"
PS Oh on this....hmmm....maybe you will end up holding the new record jemmie.... ::giggles:: Won't that be fun for you? ::wicked giggles::
*And yes jemmie he said it...but you feel it too. I know you do*
I'm glad to hear You say that, Princess, because it's important to me that You know I feel that way.
*maybe you will end up holding the new record jemmie.... ::giggles:: Won't that be fun for you? ::wicked giggles:: *
Awwwwwww..... I'd really love to, Princess, but I wouldn't dream of taking the record away from Tightpants! Besides, it's been 11 days so far, and as needy as I am already, I don't know that I have another 50 days in me.
I hope You got my other key by now and didn't let that klepto girl at the shipping place run off with it. You know how she likes keys.
little bitchass
Post a Comment