2007-08-26

Tease Time And Other Goings On...

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I logged into the Community Kink Chatroom on Thursday night for Ms Grace's Tease Time chat. She had missed Tuesday night's Midnight Madness chat because She wasn't feeling well, and I hadn't heard anything on whether or not She was feeling up to doing Tease Time. But I did hear a rumor that She was planning on making it to chat on Thursday, and so I kept my fingers crossed and went into the room at about 9:55 so I could be there when She made Her entrance. Well, no need to worry, because She was already there, and so She got to watch my entrance instead!

The chat went great! Princess was Her Always Awesome Self, and it was so cool to see the outpouring of love from the chatters, most of whom had been missing Her pretty severely for the last few weeks. In true Princess fashion, She spent a little time with each of us in the room, even working in some teasing for Tease Me For Cash. Of course, She didn't forget to work in a few September 15th references for my benefit too. There wasn't any room-wide tease that night, but it was enough just to have Princess back and having fun in the chatroom with us!

Hmmmmm.. and I forgot to ask Her if the lockbox made it to Her yet. And I still don't know if the last key I sent to Her has arrived yet either. It's only been 9 days since Princess locked me back up, but this time it hasn't been as easy in the early going as it was the first couple of times She locked me up for indefinite time periods. I think that playing Her Cummie Game and being allowed to edge here and there has got me wanting to do it more often now. Thinking that this lockdown has only just started is really discouraging sometimes, especially since She hasn't sent the lockbox containing the key back to me yet. Knowing that there's no chance at getting out doesn't make it any easier. I'm so wanty and needy already, so what the hell is it gonna be like in another 3 weeks? And I don't know for sure that She is even planning on letting me out on September 15th... We may end up spending our anniversary with me still locked.

Now I need to do a little ventie. I needed to go back to the state DPS office to try again to get my driver's license renewed, after being turned down the first time because I failed the vision test. So I had to take a form over to my eye doctors, get examined, and have the doctor fill the form out so I could give it to the DPS people. I did this, and the eye doc wrote in the form that I didn't need glasses to drive, that the prescription glasses she gave me were optional. I waited a week for the glasses to arrive, then waited another couple of weeks while I got used to them, and then took Friday morning off work to drive over to the DPS office to try again.

When I pulled into the lot, there was a line outside stretching from the front door and along the front of the building. There must have been 60 or 70 people standing outside. I got in the back of the line and even though it was only 8AM, I was sweating my ass off within a half hour, because there was not a bit of shade anywhere along the path to the door. To make it worse, the line only moved every 15 minutes or so. Seems that the line continued inside the building and every time the back of the room got cleared out, they would open the door and let about a dozen people in, and the rest of us continued to bake in the line outside.

Somebody jumped out of line a few people in front of me and went inside the building to scope out the situation on the premise they needed to use the restroom. They came back and reported that there were only 2 freakin' people working at the counter! No wonder the line was moving slower than molasses going uphill in January!

I'm actually surprised that some people didn't pass out from the heat before they got inside, because it was supposed to hit 96 that afternoon, and I was standing in full sun from 8AM until about 11:00, when I finally got inside the door and into the air conditioning. I didn't make it up to the counter until just about noon. I showed the clerk the note from the doctor saying that I didn't need glasses to drive, and I knew right away by the way her lip curled up that she didn't give a rat's ass what that eye doctor said.

"Put on your glasses and read Line 4"

I did, and she said that was OK. She took my thumbprints and took a new picture and I had my new temporary license. I looked at it, and yes, you guessed it, "restricted... must wear glasses". I was about to say something until I saw her staring coldly at me with her shark's eyes, and so I said thank you and left. Hell, I was gonna wear the glasses anyway, so no use getting eaten over it. The only bad effect from the episode was that standing out in the heat for so long left me with a headache that lasted the rest of the day and all day Saturday.

Oh yeah... Saturday... let me tell you about my trip to the nail salon on Saturday. Why the fuck don't parents keep goddamned control of their kids??? I sat there waiting while a mother waited for her friend to get her nails done. She had her little girl and little boy, maybe about 4 and 5 years old with her. The little urchins were all over the salon, crawling and jumping on the couch, and then suddenly their attention became fixed on the big fishtank full of fish. The game became, "how many times can we slap and bang our hands on the glass of the aquarium before mom whips our asses?" Mom wasn't buying into the game, but would instead just squeak out a weak little "stop it... come over here and sit down", and then go right back to ignoring them again.

This of course was the signal for the boy to slap on the aquarium 3 or 4 more times while he looked right at his mom, and then he would go and sit down next to her. Then, not 5 minutes later, the little fuckers were back at the fishtank again, banging on the glass. Mom would whine to them to stop and come sit down, and the kids would slap the glass a few times and then go sit down. Then a few minutes later, it started all over again. The only break I got from this was when the boy found the light switch on the nail drying table and started turning it on and off, over and over, all the while watching his mom to see if she was paying attention. If my head hadn't been pounding so much from the chemical fumes, I would've slapped the living crap out of the kid myself. Thanks a lot for making my afternoon so enjoyable, Mom! Next time leave the animals in the kennel when you go out in public!

OK, I guess that's enough venting. Now back to Princess!

Princess, it was great to have You come to chat on Thursday, and I want You to know how much I wuv being Yours. I can't wait for our anniversary so I can start telling people that I've been Your pet for a whole year!

As always, I am Your...

little bitchass

No comments: