Wow, you're crazy!Just kidding, I think it looks great, and I think Princess will be very very proud of you! Congrats and twirrrrrrrrrrrrrrls!
Oh it looks even better now that its not all red. But I do see you bruised a bit. Awww....But it looks wonderful honey!!!
Very very nice jem!
Looks like they did a good job!Did you mean for them to spell Princess that way?
jemmie... it is just perfect!If a picture can be worth a 1000 words, this tatoo can certainly tell all that and more about how you feel about your Princess!i am proud of my sis...pantysue
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, you're crazy!
Just kidding, I think it looks great, and I think Princess will be very very proud of you! Congrats and twirrrrrrrrrrrrrrls!
Oh it looks even better now that its not all red. But I do see you bruised a bit. Awww....But it looks wonderful honey!!!
Very very nice jem!
Looks like they did a good job!
Did you mean for them to spell Princess that way?
jemmie... it is just perfect!
If a picture can be worth a 1000 words, this tatoo can certainly tell all that and more about how you feel about your Princess!
i am proud of my sis...
pantysue
Post a Comment