2008-04-17

I Just Wanted To Post A Little Something....

To address the question put forth in BillyBear's blog about why I haven't written in my blog lately....

My reasons are personal, and I'm not gonna share too much here. I also will not go back on a promise I made in the past, so all I'm gonna say is this... When I write in my blog, I pretty much write from the heart, except maybe for the silly comedy posts, and right now, my heart is pretty much busted and I'm just not able to push myself to write. I hope like hell this will change soon, because I have a few ideas in the pipeline, but for now, I'm sorry, but I just can't do it.

little bitchass

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

Look I'm not the BEST thoracic surgeon around but if you want me to open you up and have a look-see well ::shrug:: I'll be happy too.

I hope that heart heals up in a hurry jemmie!

Ace said...

I'm here for u too, jem jem. Hang in there. There are a lot of us rooting for you, so don't hesitate to lean on us. And if it will make y
U feel better, I'm sure Billy wouldn't mind if u stabbed him in the leg with a fork... with great understanding.

BillyBear said...

with great understanding.

With great understanding and not so gently I'd stab her back!

Anonymous said...

i can feel your pain jemmie... i truly can!

Maybe just maybe this week will be better?