Last Night On Talkshoe! The Review!
I was planning on writing a review of Princess Grace's Provocatalk Show on Talkshoe. Well, my plans got changed. Despite all my hyping of the show in this blog yesterday, there ended up being NO Princess Grace's Provocatalk Show last night. Because of that, this will be a short post.
The short explanation is that the Talkshoe software would not let Princess Grace into Her own program! I don't know exactly what She was experiencing, but I know She tried for about a half hour, even trying different browsers, but She remained locked out, before eventually giving up and aborting the show. After the abort, we all went to the Community Kink Chatroom and finished out the hour by text chatting.
As I wrote in yesterday's post, there were some indications that there were problems with Talkshoe during the day, but silly me expected that maybe they might have them resolved by showtime. That obviously didn't happen.
I think the people who are developing the Talkshoe software must have rushed it out and are skipping any official beta testing, and just letting the users find the bugs in the released version as they go along. This piece of shit software is a DOG, folks. Not only does the chatroom format suck, every stinkin' week there have been major problems with freeze ups in the room, people being booted if they don't type anything for more than just a few minutes, and now, worst of all, the Hostess of the show is not even able to access Her own damn show! Note to the developers of this travesty: Have you people ever even written software applications before? I'm just curious. You morons should be ashamed! I was joking yesterday about a 5th grade computer science class writing this crap, but now I'm not so sure it wasn't the 3rd grade class.
If the bigwigs in charge ever want to sell this software commercially, they'd better think about making some major changes, because this ain't working! IDIOTS!
If it doesn't get any fucking better soon, if a vote is taken, my vote would be for Princess to either go back to Her original Tease Time chatroom format, or maybe do a combination Chatroom/Cockradio show. I was really hoping that this was gonna work out so we could all hear Her and possibly do some calling in to the show. Matter of fact, I had finally got off the fence and decided that I was gonna call in last night. Talk about disappointed!
I felt so bad for Princess Grace last night. She was doing everything that She could to get the show going, but it ended up being a huge waste of time on Her part. Thanks for hanging in there as long as You did, Princess. We all really appreciated Your efforts.
Sorry for the vent, Princess, this is no reflection on You. If anything, it will save You from having to vent about it.
Your bitchass wuvs You!
That's all I've got.
little bitchass
2008-03-21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Matter of fact, I had finally got off the fence and decided that I was gonna call in last night.
Yeah me too! I was gonna call in last night too!
uh-huh
rolls eyes
I did call!
Damn the luck!
I walk with my shoes anyway. They don't talk. Hopefully.
Jem, put down that hatchet, you know what happened last time!
Yikes! I thought it was just me!
Post a Comment