This Just In! Blogging vs. Sleep! Sleep Wins!
I had every intention of writing a full report of what happened at Thursday night's Tease Time with the Stroke Princess on Saturday, even though it was gonna be a few days late. Unfortunately, my accumulated lack of sleep chose this weekend to catch up with me. I badly overslept on Saturday morning, which meant that I had to cram a lot of RealWorld tasks into the afternoon and evening. After I ate dinner, I fell asleep again on the couch, and when I woke up sometime during the night, I set my alarm for early Sunday, figuring I'd write the blog over coffee.
Guess what???
When the alarm went off, I evidently slammed the snooze button too hard and the alarm never made a sound after that. I woke up around lunchtime and still had a full days tasks ahead of me. Needless to say, no blogging got done on Sunday either.
So, I'll just give you a quick recap of the big news and send you over to The Occasional Assassin for their version of what happened.
Big news was that Princess Grace not only made a new MP3 to tease us with, She made FIVE of them! I'll link them for you so that you can enjoy them RIGHT NOW!
http://www.princessgracesplayground.com/acheforPrincessGrace.mpg
http://www.princessgracesplayground.com/Neverthoughtyouwould.mp3
http://www.princessgracesplayground.com/Mysissybaby.mp3
http://www.princessgracesplayground.com/bondagesissy.mp3
http://www.princessgracesplayground.com/strokerboyshow.mp3
I'm running out of time on my lunchbreak, so instead of me telling you what they are all about, how about if you listen for yourself? I'll tell you this, and this will come as a big shock to most of you, but my favorite was the bondage sissy MP3. Go figure!
There's one last point I want to make about Thursday's Tease Time. There comes a time when teasing a Mistress goes over the line and becomes disrespectful, even if the person doing the teasing might not have meant it that way. There are certain areas that are off-limits to ANY woman, and even more so to MsGrace, who deserves so much better. I would advise thinking a little more before you say something that you might regret later.
That said, it's time for me to go back to work, so go read Princess Grace's blog, go read The Assassin, and I'll see you all at the next blog entry!
As always, Princess, Your bitchass wuvs You!
little bitchass
2008-05-19
Labels:
BDSM,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
History,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Vents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I had to cram a lot of RealWorld tasks into the afternoon and evening.
I'm no expert but I bet you wouldn't be so tired and you could get things done faster if you'd take those ballet boots off.
I'm just sayin' is all - think about it!
I would advise thinking a little more before you say something that you might regret later.
Who are you talking about? I thought you were talking about jbauling but then you said 'thinking a little more' so now I'm confused.
Princess!!!!
All that cumming is taking a toll on jemmie. Making her too sleepy. Please rein her in. I rely on her Tease Time updates and she is falling down on the job.
I agree, jemmie, the audios were very good. A little something for everyone. I particularly liked the Ache for Princess one and the strokerboy show. The funny thing is, Princess was worried that she was rusty since she had not done any mp3s in a while. I'd say she did a great job.
*you could get things done faster if you'd take those ballet boots off*
One thing I could do faster is walk, that's for sure! But am I gonna go against Princess' instructions? Would you???
*she is falling down on the job*
See above! I've been doing a lot of falling down lately.. and it has nothing to do with cumming...
*Princess was worried that she was rusty*
I thought these MP3s were as good or better than any She has ever done. I don't think Princess could ever get rusty at this. It all just comes natural for Her.
Please don't listen to Lucky about the cumming thing, Princess
l.b.a.
Hey bb, your mystery has been explained. "Guess what?" apparently means "I went to sleep."
Never thought you would...
And somehow i once again find myself posting this comment with Princess's little plaything encased in it's plastic cage and hearing the rattle of that little key in the lockbox here on the table!
i guess that's what happens when a pet decides to wear such a pretty pink collar...
once again i am... plastysue
Well My thought on sleep vs blogging and sleep winning is...be lucky that sleep wins for you. LMAO Oh but dont really BE lucky, it was just a term. Oh god, lucky is going to freak now. He hates when I use that word for anyone but him. ::giggles::
Jem. Are you still sleeping?
Post a Comment