2008-05-23

Thought I Should Phone In Another Tease Time Review For Lucky...

::RINGGG....... RINGGG......::

You have reached Blogger... Please listen carefully as our menu has changed...

If you wish to continue in English, please press 1...

"1"

If you wish to post a new blog entry, please press 1... If you wish to comment in someone else's blog, please press 2... If you wish to leave a dirty comment in the Stroke Princess' blog, please press 3...

"1"

Please type in your Username, followed by the pound sign...

""littlebitchass #"

Please type in your password, followed by the pound sign...

"12345 #"

::click::

dialtone.................................................................

"SHIT!"

::RINGGG...... RINGGG......::

You have reached Blogger... Please listen carefully, as our menu has changed...

If you wiish to continue in English, please press 1...

"1"

If you wish to post a new blog entry, please press 1... If you wish to comment in someone else's blog, please press 2... If you wish to leave a dirty comment in the Stroke Princess' blog, please press 3...

"1"


If this is littlebitchass again, please hang up...

"What the...???"

You heard what we said... if this is littlebitchass again, please hang up...

"Hey! You bastards can't talk to me like...."

::click::

dialtone.................................................................

""Fuckers..."

OK, I'm not gonna be able to call in a review of last week's Tease Time with Ms Grace, so I guess I'll actually have to type this. Calling them in is much easier for a lazy bum like me, especially since I haven't had time to sit down and write one so far this week. But since I don't want to let Princess or Lucky down, I'll try to touch on what I remember of the chat that night. (I would say I don't want to let BillyBear down too, but I can't because my slander lawsuit against his blog is pending, and my lawyers have advised against mentioning his name)

We had a nice little gathering of chatters in the Kink Chatroom that night, but by now, I forget almost everything about how many were there, who was there, or what was said. I do remember a few things about that night's chat, but I'm afraid this post is gonna be a little thin.

This much I can tell you. Princess Grace was there. So it was good! That's all you need to know. She had not made any new MP3s that day, because She had been way too busy making all of Her Princessy appearances for Her subjects, and taking care of all the other things that Princesses normally take care of.

As much as I like hearing the new MP3s, if Princess does not have new MP3s for Tease Time, I have just as much fun. It just means more chatting time with Her.

It was nice to see our old friend Canadian Guy make the trek all the way down from his igloo on the Frozen Tundra to attend Princess' chat. I had forgotten how much this guy makes me laugh. I wish I could remember some of his jokes from that night, because he really comes up with some funny shit! I'm hoping that the ice floes will stay melted until fall, and he will be around to come in every week and bring his penguins with him. Oh, and he always has lots of beer with him too. He's very easy to distract and we can steal his beer if we work things right.

At one point, BillyBear made a challenge to Princess that he was a better tonguer than She was. Silly bear! Princess picked up that gauntlet, bitchslapped him with it, and proceeded to prove to him who was the Tease there and who wasn't. I was getting pretty worked up listening to Her side of it as she worked him over, but I was almost throwing up in my mouth a little whenever I thought of his blue, bear tongue inside Her lovely mouth. Thankfully, She proved him wrong well before I had to run and get a bucket.

The low point of the night was the appearance of a repeater who went by the name of Pantyhose. At least that's what he called himself on Thursday. No matter what name he comes in under, he always does the same routine every time he comes in. He pays no attention to where Princess Grace is going with Her chat, and instead, tries to force his boring and repetitive agenda onto everyone. Yes, we know you wax your legs and your sister kicked you in the nuts. I suppose he thinks everybody is as stupid as he is and doesn't see through him. I wish his sister would finally kick him in the nuts so hard that he won't have to ask people to castrate him anymore.

Well, that's all for today. I have to leave soon so I can do my walkies for the Stroke Princess when I get home, which also means that I will be able to cum tonight.

Sorry for the abbreviated version. Hopefully, things will be a lot less busy this week and I'll be able to get the next Tease Time Review in by the deadline.

See you all next time! And as always, Princess, Your bitchass wuvs You!

little bitchass

3 comments:

pantysue said...

Well at least you had fun this time sis and didn't have to get your panties in a bunch since our friend jb went home to his mommy for the summer!

*spike*

BillyBear said...

especially since I haven't had time to sit down

It's the butt-plug jem. Honestly it's time to just let it go!

my slander lawsuit against his blog is pending

HEY!

proceeded to prove to him who was the Tease there and who wasn't

Oh that was soooooo yummy! Thanks Princess! :-)

Lucky Pet said...

Just in time for the next TT.