2006-09-25

A truly yummy day!

Yesterday started out like a normal Sunday. I had some things I had to do but got online to do a bit of catching up. I sent a quickie IM to Princess Grace to say hi and was surprised to get a reply, since I knew Princess was not feeling well and also had been up pretty late. We had a nice girltalk type chat, with venting both ways and the usual gossip, and then Princess asked me the biggie... Did I still want to change my chatroom name to include her name? This was something we had talked about before, but for various reasons that I won't go into, I had agreed with Princess' thoughts that the time was just not right for that. So when she surprised me and brought it up out of the blue yesterday, I was thrilled! She wanted me to tell her that I wanted it, and that only then would she decide. I told her yes, I would love to carry her name! So Princess sat back and started thinking of what name she liked. It was really cool to watch her work, trying out assorted names before settling on the one she wanted for me. So now my new chatroom name is jem_takenbyPrincessG. (pssst! besides her name, I luv the "taken" part! hee hee)

I had seen other subbies who had been given their Mistress' names before and had always thought, "how cool is that!" Was really hoping that maybe someday I would be asked, but I didn't know if it would ever happen, so I just waited.

Princess and I have been getting closer in the last couple of months, and I really appreciated the fact that she had helped and supported me during some emotional hard times I had been having. And after lots of chatting in the room, IMs, emails and my first call with her, I am sooooo happy to say that I am hers! To be allowed to carry her name is just the icing on the cake.

I was a little nervous going into the chatroom with my new name for the first time but it all went pretty well. I ended up having a lot of fun. Hard to say what felt so good about it, lots of reasons, but besides being able to see "PrincessG" with every line I typed, it felt like I was wearing a collar or a tattoo that everybody could see. Probably the best feeling was a feeling of pride that Princess thinks enough of me to let everyone to know I'm hers! So yummy she issssss!

So if you are in the chatroom, and see my new name instead of jem, don't be confused cuz it's still me! I just look a little different!

Thank you over and over and over again, Princess.... wuvs ya!

little bitchass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So once I was in the Playhouse checking out the giant crayons and this shiny cool tricycle and PW himself came in! I was so surprised! I thought PW had escaped the world's cruel bright lights and was happily ensconced on a quiet island off the coast of Chile raising yaks. But there he was, skipping happily into the room and with his arms raised high in the air like Martin Short on a fistful of greenies! We chatted and sprayed the seltzer bottle around a little bit and baked some crab fritters. PW sure does love those crab fritters! We musta made 40 of 'em!
But later PW got a little crabby himself, and had to leave. I sure hope he feels better soon, 'cause the playroom is so much fun!

"I'm a rebel Dottie; I'm a loner.."

Little Bitchass said...

awwwwww Krissi! It sure was good to see ol' PW again, wasn't it? "He" did seem kinda different from before though. Before "he" was clever and entertaining, but now "he" seems to have slipped quite a bit. This time "he" was about as clever as some kids I remember from elementary school.

little bitchass