2006-09-21

Well it's about time!

Well I finally did it on Wednesday! I finally called Princess Grace for the first time! Yayyyyyyyy for meeeeeeeee! I'd been having problems on my end with getting a call scheduled, and I was really excited to find out that she would be available at the same time I was able to call!

It was such a treat to hear Princess' voice in person for the first time! In case you have never talked with Princess, her voice is even sexier than it sounds in her audios! I was really nervous at the start, but after chatting with Princess for only a few minutes, it felt just like talking and laughing with a longtime friend.

After chatting for a short time about different stuff, Princess slid me into a fantasy. I was OK until this happened, but as she switched gears I could hear a change in her voice, and I said to myself, "OMG... here we go..." LOL

Princess set me up in a scene where I was standing in 6" heels with a spreader bar between my ankles. My wrists were fastened together and attached to something in the ceiling, and I was stretched so tight that I was on my tippy-toes. I was wearing stockings and garterbelt and was laced into a tight corset with my boobs sticking out. I am wearing a gag and at this point was pretty much helpless.

That's when Princess comes into the room in her black leather corset and heels. I hear her heels clicking on the floor as she slowly walks over in front of me. She's holding her crop in one hand and in her other hand she's holding a leash. Attached to the other end of the leash is one of her other pets, (who shall remain nameless to avoid embarrassing him), and he is on all fours being led by her.

She brought her pet around in front of me and had him press his face on my nyloned thigh, and I started feeling more squirmy, but because of my predicament, I couldn't squirm very far. At the same time Princess was touching me lightly on my ass and on the back of my legs with her crop, and gave me a few swats here and there to keep me honest. She then took her finger and slipped the front of my panties down and had her pet take my clitty in his mouth while she kept touching and teasing me from behind. I had fantastic sensations happening in front and back at the same time, and I couldn't do anything to help either one.

Then Princess released my arms from overhead, and made me walk to the bed while still wearing the heels and spreader bar. She giggled and thought it was funny to watch me taking such tiny and unsteady steps. When she got me to the bed Princess made me lie down, and she tied my wrists to the headboard. Then she pulled her pet over to the bed and had him straddle me and rub his amazing looking cock over my gagged lips. After that, Princess removed my gag and had her pet work his cock into my mouth. She told him to fuck my mouth while at the same time she got another pair of panties in her hand and started stroking my clitty with them. Between what both of them were doing to me and me being helpless, I was getting wayyyyyy too excited! Before this call, I couldn't picture myself ever begging to cum, but it wasn't very long before I found myself doing just that! I don't even remember what I was saying, but I wanted to cum sooooooo badly! Desperate is a good word to describe the feeling.

Princess giggled and told me that she would let me cum, but if I did, her pet would be cumming in my mouth at the same time. It took me about 2 seconds to weigh the options... either let her pet cum in my mouth or I don't get to cum... hmmmmm... think this is when I kinda gurgled out a "yes Princess.... yesssssss!" Princess then urged me to cum for her and I did, and at the same time feeling her pet exploding into my mouth! Mmmmmmmmm........ gawd it was goooood!

After she untied me from the bed, I thanked Princess for the session and especially for letting me cum, and she gave that trademark giggle and said, "well... I let you cum THIS time.... ::giggle::"

So it was a totally awesome experience, and afterwards, Princess told me that now that I have called, I am now hers! I'd been hoping desperately that someday she might, so hearing that from Princess was the absolute best thing I could ever want to hear. I am soooo thrilled that she now owns me..... every bit of me!

Thank you again for such a fantastic session, Princess! Wuvs ya lots! And I hope your other pet enjoyed this as much as I did!

little bitchass

5 comments:

PSO Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little Bitchass said...

Thank you so much, Princess, I had the most wonderful time that you could imagine during our call, both on the girly side and then (WOW!) when you switched on another side of youuuuu! mmmmmm is right! I really hope it's not gonna be long before doing it again....

Lost and wanting? Wanting for sure, but lost.... nawwwwwww... not anymore....

I'm so thankful that you took in this bedraggled little pet, and I sooo wuvs you tooooo! I hope you will always keep me close..... you won't even need a leash... unless you want to use one of course...

Your little bitchass

Mr Smith said...

Hmmmm...okay have to say even knowing some of the details before...reading your blog Jemmie I could almost feel your mouth on me during session. Of course maybe it's just wishful thinking it was my cock you were imagining but a guy has to hope doesn't he? And btw...Princess in a black leather outfit...don't know if I could handle that one...wow! I'd definitely need leashing in that case or I might lose control and we all know who's in control around here now don't we?

"The Pet"
Mr Smith

Little Bitchass said...

Well, Mr Smith, I was feeling a lot of things too, and vividly I might add. Of course I also had Princess behind meeeeee, so didn't know up from down or back from front after a few minutes of that.. lol

And yessss.... It would definitely be a good idea to keep you leashed after you see Princess in the black leather outfit. And its a good thing that I was wasn't able to use my hands either....

Her control IS kinda yummy, isn't it Mr Smith?

little bitchass

Ace said...

Thanks for the great description of your first call with Princess Grace. It gives me courage and faith that my first call will be very memorable.