2006-09-11

Well, this should be very interesting... I started this blog because my Princess Grace graciously (how else, silly) suggested that I do. And since Princess has in her possesion certain personal information about me, I thought it would a real good idea to follow Her suggestion! Just kidding there Princess! You know I wuvs ya and would do it for ya anyway!

Sooooooo..... I need to set this thing up, which at this point seems like a huge task because I haven't got a clue, and then start rooting around in my silly little head for some stuff that might be interesting for some of you or at least something that won't make you want to puke.

I'll be back when I'm good and ready! Don't wait up!

Byeeeeeeeeee!

Little Bitchass

4 comments:

PSO Goddess said...

Im so glad you started writing in this jemmie! I think it will be good to vent, share, and be heard!!! Your a wonderful girl and I adore you!!!!

Little Bitchass said...

awwwwww.... my first two real comments! (swoooooooonnn) You both know how to make me smile!

I'll try to make you proud and keep up with my posting like a good bitchass!

Anonymous said...

um....where did all my pillows go?

Little Bitchass said...

Ummmm... geeez... ummm krissi.... I don't know what pillows you could be talking about... (nervously kicks several feathers under the couch)