What a surprise!
Well I certainly did get a nice surprise at work today! I was in an Instant Message with Pantyass, who was heaping out his usual Jem-abuse in my direction, when who should message me but my wonderful Princess! And that's not even the surprise part!
After we chatted for awhile, I heard the front doorbell, so I had to scoot over and see who it was. Turns out it was the mailman delivering our mail. While I was skipping back with the mail, I noticed a package addressed to meeeeee!
Now... here's where it gets good. I look at the return address, and who do y'all think it was from? Yep, you guessed it! It was from my Princess, and even hand addressed by the Goddess herself! Seems that my Princess had sent me a goody box with some nice little Princessy things in it!
So here's the best part! Princess was still online, and since my boss was at lunch, I got to open the package and go through the contents while she watched! I won't bore you with the details of what was in the goody box, that's between Mistress and me, but lets just say that I was a very happy camper!
To my Princess.... thank you sooooo much for thinking enough of me to take the time to put together and send the fantastic gift! It was so much fun to open it while you were there! To show you my appreciation, I owe you unlimited foot worship whenever you need it!
little bitchass
2006-09-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
(Is jealous beyond description or understanding)
awwww your both too cute. It was just somet things jemmie and I talked about one day, nothing either of you would be all that thrilled about I am sure. ::smile::
Um, the package itself, unopened, sitting there on the table with your name upon it is thrilling almost beyond comprehension.
Even if it is filled with old raisins and tangled thread.
mmmmm.. krissi.... you are sooooooo right! It was absolutely killing me looking at the unopened package sitting there, and if my boss hadn't left when he did, I don't know what I would've done.....
little bitchass
Awww krissi, when is your birthday? Maybe you will get a special treat too. ::giggles:: Would you like that sweetie. ::smile::
You forgot my birthday already? Heavens! (Think fireworks.......) Will be a long wait i'm afraid....
Don't forget the parades too krissi!!! Not only fire works. ::smile::
Post a Comment