2006-10-27

I've got this online friend. Im not gonna use her real name, so let's call her Sue. I've been chatting with Sue for over 3 years now, often multiple times per day. She is really amazing. Let me tell you something about her. She is a GG, lesbian, and totally submissive to her partner. She also holds a responsible position as a department supervisor.

You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that she does for her partner. This is not to say she isn't kinky on her own, but her partner takes things up to another level. Sue has a lot of piercings, and I think she's gotten most of them since I've known her. Her ears are pierced in multiple places, and she has about a half inch hole in each earlobe. She has a nose ring, her nipples are pierced, and she has a set of 6 labia rings that occasionally get weights hung from them.

Her partner also has her in a Neosteel belt. This is her second belt, because her partner decided that she also wanted her in a corset that's laced down tight, so they needed a new belt to go over the corset. She has recently added a set of thigh bands to the Neosteel, so that Sue can't take very long steps. Sue is not ever allowed to wear any kind of slacks or panties, and is expected to wait on company in the nude except for the belt, corset, and heels if her partner wants her to. Oh, and of course those heels... she has been in 5.5 inch or taller heels for the past couple of years, and she could not go back to wearing flats even if her partner allowed it. Her feet will not go flat on the floor anymore without a lot of pain.

Sue has fingernails about 2 inches long, and at one time her partner had 4 inch nails put on her. She also had little chains between the nails, which kept her fingers from spreading normally. Sue was also taken to a salon and had permanent eyeliner put on over a couple of visits, and it is very bold.. Think Cleopatra here.

OK, I saved the best for last. Sue's partner has a friend who's a doctor, and Sue was put on a high dose of estrogen to mimic pregnancy. She had morning sickness for a few months until she got used to the high doses. Her nipples got huge and dark. Then her doc changed the meds and added Motillium and Sue had to start pumping her breasts with a breastpump. After a few weeks, her estrogen was taken away abruptly, and she started lactating. She has to pump at least a couple of times a day or her breasts fill up and get painful. Her partner and their friends enjoy seeing her leak when she goes too long between pumpings, and Sue kinda thinks it's hot too.

Sue has been convinced that I am TS since shortly after we met. She thinks that my appearance should match how I feel, which to her means a normal female. She is the one who pushed me to get my ears and nipples pierced. It was her idea that I let my hair grow long (hers is so long she can sit on it), and that I get acrylic nails. She pushes me to dress as femme as possible and to wear makeup as much as possible. Right now her thing is to have me get a second set of earrings, and then a tongue piercing. She also wants me to wear more colorful nailpolish and sneak more makeup in for everyday use.

As a side note, I have been doing sessions with an online hypno Mistress for over a year now, and those sessions have been a combination of strengthening the female side of my personality, making me more comfortable in my skin, and to also help me to be more comfortable in public while appearing as a female. Sue pushes me, but the hypnosis has helped me to be comfortable with the changes in appearance and dress. I'm also grateful to Princess for allowing me to continue to see my hypno Mistress when I feel that I need it. I just need to let Princess know when I plan on doing a session.

So, Sue knows most of my kinks, and even though she knows nothing about Princess and the fact that I'm usually on restriction, she keeps sending me bondage pics and video clips because she knows that I like bondage and she likes to make me squirm. Sound familiar? The problem is that since I'm on restriction, watching her video clips can be a dangerous thing. I was lost in one the other day and absentmindedly rubbing my clitty, when all of a sudden I snapped out of it and realized I was about to cum. Sue just thinks it's soooo funny to send me stuff that makes me so horny I can't stand it. She sent me a couple of chastity videos the other day that almost made me lose it too.

So that about covers Sue and my strange relationship with her. I want to stress that she is NOT my Mistress... that position belongs to Princess... and she has no desire to be one. She's just a wonderful person and her best intentions are to push me in a direction where she knows I will be happier. She's just a little too playful sometimes... lol

little bitchass

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a crazy report about your friend. That takes a lot of commitment, just mind blowing.

Thanks for sharing, jem. Great post.

Anonymous said...

could you pass along those vid clips sis??

darcy

Little Bitchass said...

hey there darcy! which vids were you most interested in? they are too big for me to email through yahoo, so if you will email me or add me to your messenger list, we can hook up in an IM and send the files in the IM. My email addy and yahoo ID are the same, which should be in my profile here.

little bitchass

Anonymous said...

she sounds like a wonderful friend. I'm officially jealous. :-)