2006-11-11

I'm still here!

Hi everybody! Just wanted to do a quickie post to let you all know that I am still around. I've been having a few personal problems that I've been trying to deal with for the past week or so, and I really haven't had the energy to write much of anything, except for the occasional comment on my friends' blogs. Hopefully things will resolve themselves soon, and I can get back on track and doing some serious blogging.

Thank you to all my friends in the chatrooms who are helping me keep my mind off the unpleasant stuff, and above all, a huge thank you to Princess, for being there for me and helping me find my way.

And a note about Thursday's Tease Time... Princess, I loved the new MP3! I listened to it again this morning when everything was quiet, and after hearing it again, I hope you plan on doing more of those in the future. Actually, I think I need and want you to........

little bitchass

1 comment:

BillyBear said...

Hey jemster,

Anything I can do to lend a hand ... you know I'll do it.

Glad the Princess has been there. I'm not too sure there's much more I can do if She's involved but again, you're my friend and I'm happy to help in any meager way.

Billy
Supreme Overlord
Cavern 23
Colony 9