Happy New Year everyone! 2007 is finally here, and from the looks of things, with Princess' help, it's gonna be a blast!
Wishing the best to all the Mistresses at LDW and over at Sissyjunction, as well as to all the chatroom friends who made it through 2006 with me. There's just way too many of you to mention by name, but you know who you are.
Miss Tara, greetings to you and thank you for being such a great Hostess at your Tea Parties, and also for your input in the blogs! My butt has your paddle prints all over it now.... owww...
A big New Years hug goes out to krissi for being my good friend and also for suggesting that we explore the LDW sites in the first place. If she hadn't suggested that one simple little thing, I may have never met Princess Grace, or any of you for that matter. I get goosepimples thinking of the "what-ifs" here. Obviously, that's such a HUGE gift, sis! Thank you!
A special greeting and thank you to billy, for being my pal, and for letting me get involved in his TracerBulletBilly series. I've been having such a blast adding my small contributions to his excellent work! Gawd, this guy makes me laugh soooo much!
A special thank you and hello goes out to lbb too, for his help in getting this blog up and running in the first place. I'm kinda sorry I wasn't the one who got framed in the panty heist, you lucky ba.....
Ace, more greetings and a thank you to you for being a friend, and for being there to compare notes on this funny little denial business!
And last but definitely not least, and you all know what's coming, the most special of all greetings to my wonderful Mistress, Princess Grace. I really can't say enough about what a difference you've made in my life after only a few short months. My time with you as one of your pets has been much more fulfilling than you know, and I'm confident that 2007 will be a great year, if only you will keep me close. Thanks for being you! Warmest hugs and kisses to you, Princess. Wuv ya!
I don't mean to offend anyone by not mentioning more names, but there are so many I could list and I would most likely omit somebody by accident. I don't want that to happen, so just want you to know that I love you all!
See y'all in the coming year!
little bitchass
P.S. Friday says hi and Happy New Year to all. Well, to everybody but Tracer that is.....
2007-01-01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
A special greeting and thank you to billy, for being my pal, and for letting me get involved in his TracerBulletBilly series. I've been having such a blast adding my small contributions to his excellent work!
Jemmie you contribute far more to the Tracer series than you give yourself credit for. Cut that crap out or Tracer will annoy you - he will I promise. You don't want Tracer and Friday investigating YOU do you? Your dark past, your evilness exposed?
More importantly the contributions you made to me, the help you've given this fellow pet can not be overstated. I'm glad we're pals!
Wuvs ya looong time jemster
five dollah
Billy
Ace, more greetings and a thank you to you for being a friend, and for being there to compare notes on this funny little denial business!
Jem, it has been a total blast. You are the definition of "class act", so it's always great to talk to you.
And Billy's right... Even though Tracer's a hoot, a comedian is about 100 times funnier when they have a straight man to play off. Tracer's nothing without Friday, and she should ask for equal billing and royalties.
Here's to 2007! It's gonna be great!
What's this about playing with straight men?
*a comedian is about 100 times funnier when they have a straight man to play off. Tracer's nothing without Friday, and she should ask for equal billing and royalties.*
Heyyyyyy! Who you calling a straight man here????
I'm gonna forward the part about the equal billing and royalties to Tracer, but I doubt it will do any good. You know what a tightwad he is.
*What's this about playing with straight men?*
Awwww... you know my boss, krissi.... he's always experimenting with new things!
*You don't want Tracer and Friday investigating YOU do you? Your dark past, your evilness exposed?*
Oooohhh... Tracer and I have been looking forward to an opportunity to investigate Jemmie! We'd be happy to dig up some dirt on her to send to her Mistress! (less competition for us... shhhhh....)
Girl Friday
Well, whatever you do don't go prying into the Rugby Incidents; we don't need my sis to be that horribly humiliated. Again.
And a few of them are still trying to find her even now....
I was sitting here this morning in my library, typing out my comment. You know, the one in the northeast wing of building A. The one on the fifth floor. Well, anyway, as I typed out my compliments for Friday, I contemplated using the phrase "straight man", then thought you'd all be mature enough to handle it.
Damn you all. :)
Hmmmm, "library" the ancient Aztec word for secret lair of the panties
Friday! We're low on thin mints. Time to shake down this ace again. We might have missed something on our last visit, ace keeps assuming Tracer doesn't know Aztec. HAH!
::rolls eyes:: Look out Ace! the defective detective is on the case again.When you mentioned guard dogs, are we talking pit bulls or rottweilers here? Once they get a good snootful of little dick....there may be no stopping them, even with Friday's toxic perfume.
I'm trying to decide whether to sick the Dobermans on them or just tattle to Princess G. Either way, I'm sure Friday's gonna have trouble sitting down the next day.
*there may be no stopping them, even with Friday's toxic perfume.*
Awwwwww... no problem! My perfume has stopped bigger and meaner dogs than them before. Bad part is, it works on people too....
Girl Friday
"A special thank you and hello goes out to lbb too, for his help in getting this blog up and running in the first place. I'm kinda sorry I wasn't the one who got framed in the panty heist, you lucky ba....."
I do have some left over panties that I am willing to sell...I mean share.
-lbb
*I do have some left over panties that I am willing to sell...I mean share.*
I buy all! 5 dollah!
little bitchass
*And a few of them are still trying to find her even now....*
Yeah... took me months to get over that incident. And those guys are none too smart... I left them my number and forwarding address and they STILL can't find me!
little bitchass
Well, they are Australian (except for those twins, but who knows where they came from..) and do spend much of their time getting their heads banged together....
Post a Comment