Hi gang! Just wanted to pass along some good stuff to you!
If you've been following my blog, you already know about the continuing Tracer Bullet Billy series. Lately, Billy has been working solo on an epic Tracer tale, which contains a cast of thousands. The cast was assembled from Mistresses and friends in the LDW Group and the LDW chatrooms.
The story is "The Oddity", and is contained in 4 "books" and an epilogue. It has been adapted from a famous incident in history. It's sad, funny and very touching all at the same time. In it, the author examines some very interesting views on Mistress/pet relationships. I really do recommend that you all take the time to read all 4 books, because I think you'll enjoy it. I know I did! Billy is a very talented writer and this makes for a great read!
To make it easier to find, I'll include links to all 4 of the books. Billy's blog can also be accessed through a link on the right sidebar of my blog. Check out his other writings too, because they are a hoot!
Book 1 "Armada of Idiots"
Book 2 "Defection"
Book 3 "Olympos"
Book 4 "Thermopylae"
Epilogue
There are also some very helpful hyperlinks sprinkled throughout the text that you can follow to learn more about the original historical incident.
Read and enjoy!
little bitchass
2007-01-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hiya jem,
Thank you for this post! I'm sooo glad you enjoyed the story! Also thanks for letting me bounce ideas off you.
Glad you're around, thanks for the help!
your friend
billy
Billy, you're very welcome. Glad I could provide any assistance!
But please refrain from using the word "bounce" around me....
Your not really all that evil pal,
little bitchass
That was such a wonderful idea...I am going to steal it. ::giggles:: And post in My blog this way too. lol
I hope you dont mind....but its kinda nice to finally copy someone else for a change. lmao
*That was such a wonderful idea...I am going to steal it. ::giggles::*
Awwwww Princess! What's mine is yours! I don't mind a bit! You sure have been copied enough, it's your turn!
Your little bitchass
Post a Comment