OMG! Girl Friday here.... I know I shouldn't do this, but it's too funny to keep to myself! I've just got to share this IM I just got from my gal pal, little bitchass. I know she's probably going to get a little irritated with me, but if she gets too upset, I'll just go hide in Tracer's wanking room until the heat dies down. Here's the IM....
LB: You there?
GF: Yep, bitchass, I'm here.... working late... what's up?
LB: Oh gawd, I am soooo embarrassed and I don't know what to do!
LB: I don't know if I'll ever be able to show my face around the WOT chatroom again...
GF: Why? What the holy hell happened? It can't be all THAT bad...
LB: Geez Friday, I don't want this to ever get out, but I've gotta talk to somebody about it!
LB: I don't know if you remember him or not, but there's this guy I hang out with...
LB: Went by the name of billy... wierd dude!
LB: Well, he built this Transdorkimizer machine, or something like that anyway,
LB: He had this crazy idea to turn himself into a big fierce bear...
LB: Probably so Miss Tara would stop picking on him in the chatroom...
LB: So the dumbass changed his name to BillyBear, and climbed into the machine..
LB: Well, his stupid machine fucked up... blew a gasket or something..
LB: And now he's this chubby little CareBear looking thing!
GF: WTF!
LB: Tell me about it! When I first saw him, I couldn't help it! I laughed my ass off!
LB: He got all pissed off and stuff!
LB: Started gnawing on my knees since thats as high as he could reach!
GF: You've gotta be kidding me! lol
LB: Well, you if anybody should know about painful knees, so don't laugh too hard...
LB: Anyway, BillyBear called me and asked me to meet him a couple of nights ago..
LB: Told me it was some big secret, (scroll down through comments for super secret details)
LB: I had to have the code name JJ, and he'd be BB...
LB: He said we needed secret code names so MsGrace wouldn't know who we were..
GF: What a fucking idiot!
LB: So we met in the parking garage over at the LDW Building...
GF: Who does he think he is? Tracer? LMAO!
LB: Of course not! But he had a scheme that he wanted to clue me in on...
GF: A scheme? What kind of scheme?
LB: Well, before he became a real CareBear, he had this CareBear suit..
LB: And he would wear it, and sneak into MsGrace's bedroom when she was away...
LB: See, he knew MsGrace liked to snuggle with her CareBear before going to sleep...
LB: So, he'd toss her bear under the bed and lie quietly in his bear suit and wait...
LB: Then, when MsGrace went to bed, she would snuggle with him...
LB: I know he's an idiot, but even idiots have good ideas sometimes...
GF: Well what does that have to do with you? Why are you embarrassed?
LB: I'm getting to that!
LB: Remember the secret meeting I mentioned?
GF: Yes?
LB: Well, since he didn't need the bear suit anymore, he gave it to me..
LB: And told me to try the snuggle scam with MsGrace...
LB: So, I figured why not? I sure wouldn't turn down a snuggle with her!
GF: Bitchass..... for Gods sakes! MsGrace likes you even without a bear suit on...
LB: Yeah, but she doesn't snuggle with me, so I figured this would help...
LB: Anyway, I knew MsGrace had gone out with her friend Miss Tara..
LB: And while they were out doing God knows what, I headed over to her place...
LB: I got the doorman to let me in, told him I was her maid and had to clean up...
LB: So when I was inside, I put the suit on, and it was NOT easy!
LB: The suit is already padded, and I had a hard time cramming my boobs into it..
LB: Finally got the zipper up, and went into the bedroom...
LB: I saw her bear lying there, so I took him and put him in the closet...
LB: Then I got into bed and waited...
GF: I have a bad feeling about this, bitchass... what were you thinking?
LB: Look, I was all needywanty, and not exactly thinking straight, OK???
LB: So, anyway, after a long wait, I heard MsGrace come in the front door...
LB: Knew it was her, even though I couldn't look, because she was giggling a lot...
LB: So I figured that her and Miss Tara must've gotten into the jello shots again...
GF: Oh geeez... not jello shots!
LB: So she went into the bathroom, showered, and changed into her nighty...
LB: She came out and got into bed, and right away she snuggles up to me...
LB: Pulled me close to her and held me tight...
LB: It was NOT easy trying to lie still and be quiet,
LB: especially when she started murmuring in my ear...
LB: I had to bite down on the pillow to keep from whimpering too loud!
GF: Ummmm.. can you excuse me for a moment? Have to make a call....
LB: Well, eventually she fell asleep, still holding me tight against her...
LB: And then I must've dropped off to sleep myself..
LB: I had the strangest dream, where Princess started nuzzling me...
LB: and licking my face...
LB: I must've rolled onto my tummy, because then I felt her climb on my back...
LB: Hugging me and making these strange noises, and I lost it and started moaning...
LB: Then I started to wake up, and I got all confused...
LB: Because Princess was standing over by her nightstand, giggling like hell!
LB: What's she doing over there?
LB: And why did I still feel like she was hugging me from behind?
LB: That's when I snapped wide awake...
LB: What the hell is going on? What is this on my ba...................
LB: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
LB: BillyBear never told me MsGrace had a dog who loved humping bears!
GF: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
LB: I looked at MsGrace and she was smiling and saying, "Don't worry sweetie"...
LB: "She's a female... "
LB: But then I noticed that Ms Grace was holding something in her hand....
LB: Friday! It was a little doggie strap-on!
GF: ROTFLMAO!!!!!
OK, I was laughing so hard at that point, I couldn't read any more, so I just hit the reset on the computer. I'm hoping little bitchass will just think that we had a disconnection. I wonder if she's still wearing the bear suit?
If you need me, I'll probably be in Tracer's wank closet for a few days.
Girl Friday
2007-01-28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
LB: Friday! It was a little doggie strap-on!
Are you changing your name to jem_takenby_PrincessesFido?
Princess, Your thoughts?
Thats too funny!
"LB: So she went into the bathroom, showered, and changed into her nighty...
LB: She came out and got into bed, and right away she snuggles up to me..."
But when I seek into her bed dressed up in my eeyore costume, she snuggles with me naked.
-lbb
Okkkk she is not taken by fido....even though maddy does try to hump grumpy bear. ::giggles:: But jemjem is still only taken by Me. ::giggles:: We both like it that way and are keeping it. :-)
As for the nighty....lbb you do know Me so well. ::giggles:: You are a cute little eeyore too. :-)
even though maddy does try to hump grumpy bear
Oh that just FIGURES!
I'm a 'grumpy bear.' super I guess chicks really do dig me ...
billybear_TakenByPrincessessMaddyAlot
*But jemjem is still only taken by Me. ::giggles:: We both like it that way and are keeping it. :-) *
Mmmmmmmm... Princess.... you know it! jemjem DEFINITELY likes it that way! Keep keep keep keep keep keep keep............
*But when I seek into her bed dressed up in my eeyore costume, she snuggles with me naked.*
*As for the nighty....lbb you do know Me so well. ::giggles:: You are a cute little eeyore too. :-) *
Awwwwww... lbb... shhhhh... I'm just trying to protect Princess' modesty there! And I'm trying to keep this blog "G" Rated. (The "G" stands for Grace of course)
And I'll bet lbb is even cuter than little bitterbillybear when he's wearing his eeyore costume... But then again, billy's bear suit doesn't come off...... EVER!
*Oh that just FIGURES!
I'm a 'grumpy bear.' super I guess chicks really do dig me ...
billybear_TakenByPrincessessMaddyAlot *
Don't worry, billybitch, Maddy's strapon wasn't THAT much bigger than the aneros....
little bitchass
Hiding in tracer's WANK closet? ::shudder:: surely there's a crack house or filthy jail cell filled with horny goats nearby, Friday! I can only imagine the horrors of tracer's wank closet. EEUUIIW. Now I have to have my brain scrubbed. Thanks so much, Friday. I hope you rip your pantyhose.
*surely there's a crack house or filthy jail cell filled with horny goats nearby, Friday!*
awwwwww Miss Tara, you know, those were my first choices for hiding places, but figured I might run into Tracer at one of them. But the wank closet was definitely a bad idea. I'd never been inside there before, and once inside, I was afraid to touch anything, so I bailed out before I caught something.
*Thanks so much, Friday. I hope you rip your pantyhose.*
But I've only worn this pair 37 times, Miss Tara! They're almost brand new...
Girl Friday
But I've only worn this pair 37 times, Miss Tara! They're almost brand new...
If you're getting that kind of mileage out of your pantyhose then you are grossly overpaid!
I just step out for an opium smoke for three or six weeks and I find you've broken into my Princess shrine and DEFILED it! Heathen! My rage is boundless!
::Tracer grabs several of Friday's corsets and 'restraints' ball gags and other 'toys' and pitches them out the window::
FUCK! That didn't help one BIT! I'm so cranky!
::Tracer calls a dude to replace the door with a bank vault door::
*If you're getting that kind of mileage out of your pantyhose then you are grossly overpaid!*
Well, Mr Cheapassdick, I only got 37 wearings out of them because I stitch up the bulletholes in the knees every few days.
*I find you've broken into my Princess shrine and DEFILED it!*
I wasn't in there long enough to defile anything, but it looked to me like you've been doing all kinds of defiling in there. Ewwwww!
*::Tracer grabs several of Friday's corsets and 'restraints' ball gags and other 'toys' and pitches them out the window::*
Eeeeeeeeeeek! Not my corsets! And my gags! You'll pay for this..... (runs to phone and calls MsGrace for advice and consolation)
*::Tracer calls a dude to replace the door with a bank vault door::*
Don't waste your Monopoly money on that bank vault door. I'm not planning on going in there ever again. I haven't had all my shots yet....
Girl Friday
Post a Comment