Princess Call sighting! Just wanted to deliver an "on my knees" thank you to Princess Grace for the awesome call we had last night! Princess... you are totally amazing! I think that was the best call we have ever had! You absolutely wiped me out! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
(I do sooooo love hanging out with my Mistress)
My apologies to everyone in the chatroom last night, if you thought I was acting more strangely than I usually do. Probably the only person in the room who had any clue what was wrong with me was Billy, because he knew where I had just been. When I came into the room, I had just finished the call with Princess, and I was there but at the same time not there, if that makes any sense. I hope I didn't miss saying hello to any of my friends. If I did, I'm sorry, because I didn't mean to. I was also missing a lot of what was being said in the room. I really think that Princess had sunk me so deeply into subspace during our call, that it took me a long time to float back up to the surface after she was done with me. I didn't feel anywhere near back to normal until I had been in the chatroom for a while, but by then it was curfew time, and I had to leave.
I'm not gonna go into any details on what we did during the call, but will tell you that I think I made Princess happy near the end of the call, when I begged..... and begged..... and begged.....
Wuv ya Princess!
little bitchass
And by the way Princess, let me know when you need me to help you on that little "project" we talked about!
2007-01-04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And by the way Princess, let me know when you need me to help you on that little "project" we talked about!
Um ... that wouldn't be "project billy" would it?
::nervous giggle, wrings hands::
Jem, glad to hear you had the best call with Princess ever. I think you and I had a very similar week!
When the euphoria wears down to a dull pang next week, I'll have some cookies all ready for ya!
*Um ... that wouldn't be "project billy" would it?*
billy...... surely you KNOW I can't give details of any of Princess' projects without her permission..... hee hee hee
*I think you and I had a very similar week!*
ace, if your call was anything like this one, I can totally imagine how good you must've felt! I think I'm still in a "state of Grace" two days later.
Post a Comment