OK, there's a new poll over at billybear's blog. The poll asks the answer to the all important question of "Who is Princess Grace's most devoted pet?"
I know who I voted for. As I see it, there is only one who has gone through so much pain and suffering for Princess... but you'll have to make up your own minds. Vote your conscience.
little bitchass
4 comments:
jem could you strike the picture? It sends the wrong message!
The message being 'Vote billy, vote often'
We discussed this. Oh wait no we didn't, ::billy grabs the boom mic:: THAT WOULD BE WRONG!
Remember vote billybear the truly devoted one!
::picks up a Salad Fork of Shame and stares balefully into the camera::
*jem could you strike the picture? It sends the wrong message!*
Geesh! How did THAT picture get up there? It was supposed to be a pic of billybear shaking hands (or paws) with Mother Theresa.
I'll have to try and remember how to take a picture down once it gets put up. You know how I'm all thumbs with this silly Blogger software. This may take a while.
little bitchass
It was supposed to be a pic of billybear shaking hands (or paws) with Mother Theresa.
How is shaking paws with a corpse going to help anything??!!
*How is shaking paws with a corpse going to help anything??!!*
Not much I suppose, but she wasn't a corpse when the pic was taken. I just had to go that far back to find anything that showed you in a good light.
little bitchass
Post a Comment