2007-07-10

Guess You Saw The New Blog Header By Now...

The reason for this post is to thank a good friend of mine who, when he found out that my birthday was coming up, decided that he wanted to give me some kind of prezzie. So he spent some of his very valuable time and made this lovely new blog header for me!

He asked me what I wanted in it, and after thinking about it, I described in an email a vague and mostly incomprehensible series of ideas, mostly revolving around a pretty little picture of a tattoo that Princess Grace had sent me quite a while ago. Somehow, he was able to interpret my ravings and came up with the design that you now see at the top of the blog. I love it, and best of all, Princess says it's beautiful too!

So, thank you so much, Ace! Thanks for spending the time to do this for me. You are awesome, and I'm proud to be able to call you my friend. This is a wonderful prezzie!

That's all for now, so everybody enjoy Ace's work for awhile!

little bitchass

8 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

Happy Birthday! But I feel a little bad now. All I got you were these magic beans.

::Pouting...lucky throws the beans out the window and sulks off...::

Little Bitchass said...

Thanks lucky! You can always just send cash!

Shhhhh... but actually my birthday isn't until next week. I just wanted to give everybody advance notice so they would have plenty of time to get me lots of yummy prezzies.

Are those magic beans some new kind of toy that Princess was making you use for homework? Are they connected together with a string or something?

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

I just wanted to give everybody advance notice so they would have plenty of time to get me lots of yummy prezzies.

::billy checks bitchass's wishlist:: Hmmm, only one item, 'Get me out of this fucking cage'

Can't help you with that, only One can. Well maybe this would help. Luck with that.

So what's this preoccupation with getting 'header' from ace? I didn't know ace gave header ... interesting. Learn something new every day.

little_giselle said...

Wow, Ace is a great artist! Nice goin, Ace!

PSO Goddess said...

Awesome header darling! It was a wonderful gift...hmm...maybe this shiny key just wont do....hmm *throws it out the window like lucky did with the beans* Off to look for something else! ::giggles::


Your header is amazing, your blog is beautiful....and so are you. :-)

Little Bitchass said...

*hmm...maybe this shiny key just wont do....hmm *throws it out the window like lucky did with the beans*

EEEEEEEEEK! PRINCESS! ::Dives out of window after key and lands in rosebushes:: owwwww........

*Your header is amazing, your blog is beautiful....and so are you.*

Awwww Princess.... hearing you say that is a birthday prezzie all in itself. Thank you so much for letting me stay close to you for the past year. I do soooo wuvs my Mistress!

::soft gagged sigh::


*Hmmm, only one item, 'Get me out of this fucking cage'*

Nooooooo billybear! That's not the right wishlist! That makes it sound like I'm not happy being in Princess' cage for her!

::bangs head repeatedly on table::


*Wow, Ace is a great artist!*

Yeah, he sure is, giselle, but if we keep this up, he's gonna get a swelled uhhhhh.... head.... Then he'll be on the phone with Ms Kate, wanting her to fix it for him.

little bitchass

Lucky Pet said...

Wow will you look at that beanstalk grow!!!!! All that rain plus the magic beans have really made for impressive growth all the way through the cloudtops.

Hey where did the key go? It was lying on the ground a second ago.

What is that I hear? It sounds like its coming from up there. ::lucky points to the sky::

"Fe Fi Fo Fum
Without this key you cannot cum"

BillyBear said...

"Fe Fi Fo Fum
Without this key you cannot cum"


Giantess Gretchen? Jem told me you were dead.