Princess Grace's Cummie Game turned out to be much harder on me than I thought. Even though I finished the game on Friday night, I was still suffering the after effects over the whole weekend. The headaches and the spastic right arm got back to normal fairly quickly, but I was a lot more worried about the dry orgasms caused by the apparent work stoppage started by my now raisin-sized nutlets.
Well you'll be pleased to know, or at least I am pleased to know, that today my raisins took their first tentative steps back into my scrotum (Now there's a word that makes me giggle.. Wish I had thought of it to use as an answer in Princess' "Get to Know You" game).
They were looking around kinda nervously as they peered into the sack from the safety of my abdominal cavity. Then they bravely stuck their widdle toesies in to test the waters and eventually decided that their horrible torture must finally be over. They seem pretty happy to me, as the X-ray image below shows, even though they still have a lot of re-hydrating to do.
Well, I feel better now, how about you?little bitchass
5 comments:
Jemmie, are you telling me that your balls are actually the California Raisins?
Do they sing different songs? Like when you come do they sing one song and after the seventh time in one day do they sing another? What do they sing when you are in the cage? When Princess denies you do they sing "Mama told me not to come"?
*are you telling me that your balls are actually the California Raisins?*
lucky, mine are actually the Texas Raisins. They sing Texas Swing and Tex Mex mostly. The constant accordian playing coming from my panties gets a little annoying when I'm trying to sleep though.
*Do they sing different songs?*
Yes, this past week they were singing "That's The Sound Of The men Working On The Chain Gang", and by the seventh day they were singing "Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die" quite a bit.
When I was in the cage they used to sing "On The Outside Lookin'In", I guess because they were just hanging around outside with nothing to do.
And yes, you guessed it on the denial song! I was quite familiar with that one before Her cage came along!
They are very musical raisins.
little bitchass
What about the clitty though? The forgotten organ, always so eager to please, betray, whatever one needs. By Friday surly it sang:
Mama take this hand off of me
I can't use it anymore
I'm gettin' raw, too numb to please
I feel like I'm spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Mama put my balls into the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
Prune like raisins no longer round
I feel like I'm spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
Spurt, spurt, spurtin' dust on the floor
*By Friday surly it sang:*
OMFG this was too funny! LMAOOOOOO
I'll never hear "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" in the same way again! LOL
little bitchass
i for one am proud of you jemmie! i just hope i don't become a prune!
pantysue
Post a Comment