It's Sunday Morning, And I'm Procrastinating...
I have a few things I need to do outside but it's so damn hot that I'm putting them off for as long as I can, and so I thought I might jot down some of my thoughts from this past week.
The week was a busy one at work for me, and this was a good thing, because it took my mind off of the fact that Princess Grace was not around very much. But Her absense was because She was preparing for Her widdle vacation, and so who can blame Her? She's been a Phone Sex Goddess for the last month, and deserves to relax and have fun as much as anybody else, so I just made the best of it.
Tuesday night at Midnight Madness was a great time because both Princess and Ms Kate were holding court, and it was a blast as always. It was also a good chance to get one last fix of Princess before She left.
During the week I also had a chance to catch the tail end of a few of Miss Tara's CockRadio broadcasts, and let me tell you all, it is a hoot! Miss Tara is doing a fantastic job as a Cock Jock! She's always been a treat to chat with in the chatrooms, but to be able to hear Her at the same time is even better. If any of you readers haven't heard Her show yet, I highly recommend that you do! Be prepared to have fun and laugh yourself silly though. A diaper may be advisable, if nothing else, just to provide some padding for your ass in case She gets one of Her urges to spank!
Princess left for Her vacation, and on Thursday night was going to try to connect with us all at Her regular Tease Time chat, but technical difficulties with Her computer kept that from happening. She was able to keep in limited touch with us during the evening through SMS messages on pantysue's phone. So I really don't have anything to add about Tease Time except for what billybear has already reported in his blog entry. I am kinda bitter about him setting me on fire during the chat though.
After Tease Time there was one unpleasant little incident that happened in the chatroom, but it is not worth even writing or worrying about, except to say that it is another example of what happens with this writer every single time Princess goes out of town for a few days. That's all I'm going to say on the subject.
The rest of the week went well, aside from constantly missing Princess. I caught some of Ms Dallas' radio show early in the day yesterday and found out that we have very similar musical tastes. I had a good time talking with Her about some of the bands that I'll bet a lot of Her listeners have never even heard about. Then I caught some of Ms Ashley's show last night. If you want to absolutely laugh your ass off, check out Her show! I know I had a great time, even if Her Trivia Game IS rigged... I mean, I don't have a chance of winning if everybody else's answers are popping up on my screen before I even hear the questions! LOL.. Just kidding, Ms Ashley! ::grin::
I ended up the night by hanging out in the chatroom, and got to know Ms Cassandra and Her chastity pet, chaste4MsCass a little better. I've started reading chaste4MsCass' blog. It's very well done, and I'm seeing a lot of similarities to my own experiences with Princess Grace there. It's very entertaining reading for anyone else interested in wearing a chastity device for their Mistress.
I'm hoping that Princess will be back in town later today, and that I'll have a chance to say hi and chat with Her for a few minutes, and maybe get Her caught up on what's been happening around here while She's been away. It's only been a few days, but I've missed Her a lot. I hope we will get to do a call soon, but Princess may need some time to unwind from Her trip, and also to think up some wonderful new things to do to me! I'll be waiting on pins and needles, Princess!
I do so wuv my Princess Grace!
little bitchass
2007-08-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm hoping that Princess will be back in town later today, and that I'll have a chance to say hi and chat with Her for a few minutes
I hope that happened too jemmie. Great post on the state of the jemster. I also hope that call happens sooner rather than later.
Hey Jem!
It's swansong/cagedbunny/Aleks here. Don't know what possessed me to pick so many online handles, oh well!
Had a quick look through your blog, seems pretty cool. The girls from the cockradio site are very impressive, they really do seem to love what they do and care about their charges rather than just act out a role. I was impressed that Grace sent you a gift for your birthday in the post!
Had a read of the 7 day challenge, that sounded pretty cool. something like that I haven't really experimented with..yet :)
Ok well keep up the blog I've added it to my favourites I'll check it out from time to time!
All the best
~Aleks
Post a Comment