Well, I'm Back In The Saddle Again...
I know I owe you a report on Thursday night's exciting Tease Time chat, but I've got limited time this weekend, and so I'd like to tell you instead about the call with my Mistress, the One and Only Princess Grace, that I was lucky enough to have last night. The reason I have limited time is that Princess gave me some homework assignments that I have to take care of today, but I'll tell you more about some of those assignments later in the post... but some of them are gonna stay a secret... so neener neener neener!
I got myself ready early, and waited for the message window from Princess to light up. The appointed time came and went with no message, and I started wondering the usual things... Is Princess alright? Did She fall asleep? Was She on a call ahead of me that was running long? Did She have car trouble? Some other RealWorld problem? What if Her Messenger is down? Should I call and leave a voicemail just in case?
I started talking to myself... Geesh jem, don't fucking worry so much! I know you're needy, but Christ... It's only been 10 minutes! Has Princess ever failed to show up for an appointment with you? Hell no! She's been a little late a few times, but She has NEVER forgotten one of our dates in all the time I've been calling Her. Don't ever forget one of Her most important rules, which is to TRUST HER! And so I just sat back and relaxed, and not a minute later, a message window lit up. Guess who???
"Hi Hi!... I'm ready for you, honey... You can call Me now..."
She didn't have to tell me twice! I dialed the fucking number faster than speedial ever could, and didn't even make a mistake, which is surprising to me since my nails are longer than they've ever been right now. It only rang once, and then I heard Her familiar sing-song "Helloooo.." and all was right with the world again.
As is our usual procedure, we did our "foreplay" which is catching each other up on what's been going on since the last call. We talk about so many things, and they don't always have to do with sex, it's just two friends talking and gossiping about things that would probably bore the rest of you to death if I were to detail them out for you, and so I won't. But we did have a short discussion on the merits of using mayonnaise as a stroking lubricant. We even talked about how much we both loved icecream, and how sometimes it was so good that it was almost like having an orgasm. I told her that my favorite was a homemade chocolate milkshake that I make. This is the kind of stuff we talk about.. LOL But OMG, do we usually laugh our asses off during it! Once we have pretty much covered all of the new stuff that's been going on, Princess just pounces out of nowhere!
"Soooo honey.... how did you do on the ride to lunch with your boss today?" ::giggles::
She was referring to an IM I had sent Her after lunch. During Tease Time on Thursday, She had given me some homework assignments for Friday. One was that I was to wear suntan pantyhose to work under my jeans, with no boy socks to cover them up, which meant that I had to be aware all day of making sure my ankles stayed covered by the legs of my jeans. The other assignment was that I had to do 4 edging sessions during the day, but "NO CUMMIES!"
So I wore the pantyhose to work, and of all days, my boss told me his truck was in the shop and would I mind taking him with me to the Subway to pick up a sandwich when I went to lunch. In over a year and a half of working there for him, he picked yesterday to ask me to take him somewhere for the first time! Obviously I couldn't say no, so I did the best ankle hiding job that I could and he never acted like he noticed, so I guess the cover-up was a success! When I got back, I sent the IM to Princess asking Her how She knew that my boss was gonna need a ride when She gave me that assignment.
"And how are you feeling about all the edging with no cumming that I've been having you do"
"Princess... edging with no cumming kinda sucks big-time"
"Awwww poor baby! ::giggle:: How bad do you want to cum?"
BAM! Down into subspace I went! As I sit here writing this, I have STILL not come back from last night's call all the way, and so I'm gonna have to summarize some stuff where I don't remember the actual conversation or sequence of what She did to me.
First thing She did was to focus on an offhanded comment I made in the chatroom during Tease Time when I was trying to be funny and clever. I had scoffed at someone's statement that they were locked up until September 15th, calling it childsplay. Note to self... Princess notices foolish statements and does NOT forget them.
"And so you think being locked up until September 15th is childsplay? I was thinking of letting you cum tonight, but maybe you'd rather I just let you edge again and then lock you up until September 15th too!"
"Noooooooooooooooo" (I was backing up fast here...)
"So maybe you don't need to cum. I can just lock you up right now, and you can drink one of your chocolate milkshakes every night instead of cumming!"
"Awwww Princessssssssssssss....."
Princess just kept pouring it on... I was trying to rub myself through a layer of pantyhose and panties, and just getting more and more frustrated. She knows so many of my hotbuttons by now, and She began pushing all of them. I'm not gonna tell you what some of them were, because they are areas that we play in that I'd rather keep under wraps right now. She had me in such a frenzy, and I was convinced that I was never gonna cum again. I even tried to see if it would help if I said the all time no-no word "anything" if She would just let me cum.
"Awww. sweetie... I don't think saying that makes very much difference for you.... You can say it all you want, but it doesn't really matter... I already know that you'll do anything I tell you to do anyway."
"B..b..but Princess.... I just want to cum... even if it's just once! Are You sure saying it won't help even a little?"
"Hmmmm... well... maybe... you can try..." ::giggles::
"Princess, please let me cum! I'll do anything for You!"
"Maybe it would help if you said it a few more times, hunnybunny..." ::giggles::
I don't know how many times I repeated it, but it was pathetic to hear me begging, I'm sure.
"Try screaming it out as loud as you can.."
OMG! I screamed it out for her...
"Princess! I'll do anything that You want! I'll do ANYTHING!"
I half expected to start hearing sirens outside at any minute, but everybody on my block must've had their TVs turned up really loud.
"How about if You go to My wishlist... there's something I want you to buy." ::giggles::
So I went to Her wishlist, and She made me buy one of those lockboxes like the one Pantysue has and have it sent to Her. OMG! I know what this means... but I bought it anyway..
"That's a very good girl, My pet! Now, you can take off the pantyhose and panties, and I want you to drizzle a little lube on it, and then you can touch it. No stroking it, just touching enough to rub the lube around"
I thought Princess was pouring it on before, but now She went into some super warp-speed that I've never experienced before with Her. She pushed button after button... teasing... telling me to stroke now.... more button pushing... harder stroking... more teasing... using everything She knows about me and what I like... some that I can never talk about except with Princess... then pushing more buttons... teasing me... all I wanted was to cum... nothing else mattered...
"Stroke harder and faster! Get it to the edge for Me!"
I don't think She has ever sent me this deep or made me this crazy before.... but still She kept up the pace... it was unbelievable how "ON" She was with me... a highschool marching band could've walked through my front door and did a circle around me while playing "Yellow Rose of Texas" and I would never have noticed. Princess kept going and dropped me even deeper. One button after another. Until...
"CUM for Me My pet! Cum for Me! Do it now!"
Words can't describe.... that's all I can say. I don't know if I was quiet or loud. I don't know how long the orgasm lasted. I'm sure of one thing... It was awesome. Princess is amazing.... Amazing Grace.
After I was done dying of pleasure, She talked to me while I tried to float back up out of the depths of subspace.
"OK honey, you're gonna go take a shower and put My cage on and lock yourself down for Me. Tomorrow you're gonna drop the key to the lock into an envelope and mail it to Me. When the new lockbox gets to Me, I'll put the key I already have into it, set the combination, and send the lockbox to you."
Princess also took me to a website and showed me a few things that She wanted me to buy so that I could wear them to work as more of Her homework. She also told me to stop at a local store and pick up a nice sexy little cami to wear under my shirt at work. I'll talk more about these items when I get them and the actual homework has been assigned, because it could always change if Princess has another idea.
I also have to stop at the grocery store and buy icecream for some chocolate milkshakes, since I'll be drinking one of them every night in place of having an orgasm.
And so, here I am, back in Princess' cage again. For how long, I don't know. I'm pretty sure that it will be until at least September 15th, and might run a lot longer than that from the way She was hinting.
My hope is that She will let me out for a cumming call to celebrate the one-year anniversary of Her officially taking me as Her pet, which is on September 20. But if She doesn't, we can either celebrate with me still in lockdown, or delay the actual celebration until after She lets me out. Whatever works for Her, works for me. I know how much She likes games to last for a number of days that have a zero on the end.
One last thing that I wanted to touch on was how it felt to put the cage back on again after being out for almost a month. I know this is hard for some to understand, but even though a part of me hated the thought of going back in the cage, a bigger part of me, the subbie part, loves the secure feeling I get from being in it. It's very difficult to describe, but I really did miss it while it wasn't there. Not the physical feelings so much, because they can be a big pain in the balls, but more like a feeling that something was missing in the weeks I wasn't wearing it. What was missing was the constant reminders of Princess' control. I can't possibly be thinking of Princess every minute of the day while I'm doing my RealWorld activities at home or at work. But it is such a cool feeling to have Her pop into my head every time I happen to see or feel the cage. I don't need the reminders to know that I am Hers, but they are such a wonderful little perk when they happen! I guess you just have to be Hers to understand fully just how wonderful that is.
Princess. as always, You were awesome on the call... hell, You are just awesome... PERIOD! Thank You so much!
I do so wuvs my Princess!
Your little bitchass
2007-08-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like you had all this fun this time jem! tell Princess i miss Her... and that feeling of being locked away too!
pantysue
I had scoffed at someone's statement that they were locked up until September 15th, calling it childsplay.
Yes I mourned this statement, publicly from MsGrace's lap. It truly was a foolish thing to say - DIMWIT :-)
Note to self... Princess notices foolish statements and does NOT forget them.
::rolls eyes:: You could staple warning signs all over you monitor and still you ... well like some dweeb says, "Before the fall comes Pride."
Sounds like a wonderful call filled with super secret crap and mysterious innuendo and cages and lockboxes. As Princess might say, "yummy."
This sounds like a great call.
Lucky you!
Post a Comment