I was lucky enough to be able to get a call in with the Stroke Princess tonight, and boy was I ready for it! But before I tell you anything about the call, let me go back a day and give you some background.
Friday after work, after running the gauntlet of Houston wanna-be NASCAR drivers, I finally managed to arrive home without having the big vein in my forehead explode. I checked my mailbox, and sure enough, just as Princess had predicted, a big yellow envelope was peering out at me from the mailbox. Yessss! "The Package" had arrived!
I brought the package inside and took a quick look to make sure there was no damage. (Actually, I squeezed it and shook it trying to figure out what was inside.) I immediately cyphered that there was no lockbox or no ballet-shoes inside, judging by the size of the package and the absence of any boxlike or shoelike shapes inside the envelope. It didn't rattle or jingle when I shook it, and it didn't smell like perfume, so I gave up trying to figure out what was in it and set it down in the bedroom where I would be able to ignore it until I was able to schedule a call.
Yeah right! Ignore it! Like THAT'S ever gonna happen!
Because of some RealWorld restrictions and Princess Grace's busy schedule, I was pretty sure I was gonna have to wait until Sunday night, or possibly even next weekend before I could get a call in to Her. Super... a whole week of staring at the package. The next week part would've been a really hard wait, especially because of the extra long lockdown, and the Sunday night call would have to be really short. So, when I had an unexpected change in my plans for last night, I took a chance and called Princess and left a message asking if She might be able to fit me in. I didn't hear back, but She was probably out doing Princess appearances for her loyal subjects all day. So, I got myself ready anyway, knowing that if She could do it, Princess would just show up when the time came, if past experience means anything.
Just like clockwork, at my normal calling time, a message box from Ms Grace popped up, and She told me that She could do the call! I said that I couldn't do a really long call because I had to be done by a certain time, and so we didn't spend any time in the IM, but She told me to just go ahead and call Her now. So guess what I did? Yep, jemjem does not let the grass grow under her feet when she has a possible chance for a call with Princess, and maybe even a chance of getting out of the cage. And so I called Her, after first making sure that I had pretty much everything around me that She might ask me to get during the call.
Even after a year of being Her pet, the sound of Her voice when She says hello still thrills and excites me, (Princess says that I'm excitable...go figure...) and this time it was no different. We did some of our usual chit-chat, which mostly means girl-talk and LOTS of laughing, and then Princess said that since I didn't have as long as I usually did, we should get down to the business of the call, so that She could finish everything that She had planned for me.
"So, sweetie.... do you want to open your prezzies? ::giggles::"
"OMG.... You know it, Princess!"
"Open the envelope, but don't take anything out yet"
So I cut the top of the envelope and waited for Her next instruction.
"Feel around inside and find a folded up piece of paper. Take that out and set it aside. That will be a key"
I quickly found the folded paper, took it out and put it down on the desk in front of me, being careful that my shaking hand didn't launch the precious key halfway across the room and behind something where I couldn't get to it.
"OK Princess, it's out"
"Now honey, there are two things wrapped in gold gift paper... take out the smaller one and set it aside... it should feel a little heavy"
I found the one She was talking about, and as I took it out, I had the impression that it felt kinda like a small bag of sand. But I quickly put it aside and waited for my next move.
"Now, take out the last piece, and you can go ahead and open it up. It's just a little something that when I saw it, I thought it was cute and I had to get it for you. You'll see why in a minute. Happy Anniversary, baby!"
I unwrapped the wrapping paper and out popped the cutest little Beanie Baby in the form of a pink duck! LOL
"Read what it says on the tag and you'll see why I got that for you! ::giggles::"
I unfolded the pink heart-shaped tag, and read the verse what was printed inside..
"Diamonds, rubies, sapphires too
All valuable to me and you
But the most precious gem to me
Is having friends, don't you agree?"
And the name of the Beanie Baby?
"Gemma"
"Awwww... thank You so much, Princess!"
I thought that was such a sweet sentiment, and the fact that the name was so close got me a bit emotional too. These gestures by Princess Grace are so spontaneous and real, and I treasure every one of them, not so much because it's a material gift, but because it's something that She doesn't have to do but still does anyway, just because we're friends. It's a great comfort to know that She has these feelings for me, even though I'm not a prolific caller and She could easily find pets who can call much more frequently than I can. I'll just try to be a good pet in other ways for Her.
"OK sweetie, now get the other gift and open it"
I reached for the bag of sand wrapped in gold paper and carefully unwrapped it. Inside, was NOT a bag of sand at all! It was a length of silver chain! And underneath it lay a beautiful heart-shaped padlock! When I saw that the open lock had a piece of tape over the top to keep it from snapping closed, I suddenly realized why I didn't also see a key for it anywhere in the package.
"It's a new collar, honey... one that you're gonna lock on for Me... a permanent collar"
Princess knows me so well by now. She knows that She doesn't have to wait for me to say I'll do anything for Her. She knows that She only has to tell me to do something, and I'll do it and worry about the consequences only after I've done it. I'm a total impulsive submissive, and She knows it. We've had conversations about that before and luckily for me, She's the one who thinks about the consequences, and all I have to do is trust in Her that what She makes me do will not hurt me or my job. And I do just that. I trust Her completely. The only thing I have to worry about is when She starts feeling that feeling of intoxication from the power She has. When She's feeling that, we tend to go much farther out of my comfort zone than we normally would... It's exciting and I love it when She is feeling it that much, even if I end up getting something more permanent than I expected. With Princess, my limits get very blurred, but that's OK. She has a good feel for things that I really want to do, but may just be too scared to do. Does that make sense, Princess?
"Can I try the collar on for size, Princess? To see if it fits?"
"Of course you can, silly... what did you think I wanted you to do with it? ::giggles::"
"It fits perfectly, Princess... just the right length I think"
"Good! Then take the tape off of the lock, and be careful not to snap it closed too soon, since I have the key with Me. Then put the lock through the ends of the chain and once it's in place, I want to hear the lock snap closed. ::giggles::"
That's what I did. I made sure that the chain wasn't twisted, which surprised me since I was so excited, and normally don't realize I have something screwed up until after it's too late. But everything looked good, and so I held the phone up next to the lock and,
::SNICK::
"::giggles:: I heard it! Such a good girl!"
And then the reality set in. I now have a chain that I can't take off until Princess wants me to take it off. Of course I could always cut it with a pair of bolt-cutters, but I could never do that because it is a prezzie from Princess, and it symbolizes something very precious.
"Now sweetie... about that cage... do You want out of it?"
"OMG Princess... if You wanted me to stay in, You know I'd do it, but for me, I really REALLY think I need to get out of it for awhile"
"Well I think it's been too long already. How many days has it been?"
"78 days, Princess"
"Awwww... you know how I like round numbers... maybe we should just go to 80 days ::giggles::"
"Princess! Nooooooooooo... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!"
::giggles::
"Take the key off of the piece of paper and put it in the lock"
This is where the Stroke Princess normally tortures me by making me look at the key in the lock and beg for Her to let me out, but this time, I think She needed to speed things up so She could do everything She wanted to do.
"I want you to just go ahead and unlock the lock and take everything off, cuff ring and all"
I fumbled with getting off the tape holding the key to the piece of paper, but finally managed it. I placed the key into the lock and turned it...
"Ummmm... Princess, are You sure You sent me the right key? This key won't open the lock."
"OH FUCK! You're kidding Me, right???
(To be continued in Part 2)
3 comments:
a pet's worst nightmare... so close and yet so far!
"I was lucky enough to be able to get a call in with the Stroke Princess tonight"
"We've had conversations about that before and luckily for me"
Weeks up Gemma!
*a pet's worst nightmare... so close and yet so far*
Yeah, and I wish there was a camera recording both Princess' and my facial expressions when I first told Her the key wasn't working! lol Bet they were precious!
*Weeks up Gemma!*
Dammit! ::ka-chink... ka-chink::
little bitchass
Post a Comment