My Call With Princess Grace... Part 2... Princess, Are You Sure You Sent Me The Right Key?...
This is Part 2 of the post I started last night, recounting the call I had with Princess Grace. If you haven't read Part 1 yet, read that one first!
As we open, we find our Mistress and Her pet dealing with a stuck lock on the CB2000 cage that Princess wants Her pet to take off...
"Oh shit, did I really send You Pantysue's key by mistake? No, I couldn't have. I tore the paper with the key taped onto it from your note that you sent me. It's got to be the right one. Keep trying but for God's sake, don't break the key off!"
I couldn't help but to laugh because of the irony of what was happening... Here I was, the Stroke Princess was allowing me to unlock after 78 days in the cage, and now the damn key doesn't work!
Princess chimed in with a helpful observation...
"Maybe this is a sign that maybe we should've gone for 80 days after all"
"Ummm.... I think the lock is just jammed, Princess, let's not add the extra days on just yet, OK? Let me keep trying... sheeesh!"
"Well, go get some WD40 or something, and spray it into the lock to loosen it up. Maybe get some big wire cutters too in case you have to cut the pin on the cage off"
So, I had to pull my skirt back down, and make a trip out to my garage, hoping that the nextdoor neighbors weren't out front, and get my trusty can of WD40. I also got my trusty 3in1 oil, and since I of course could not find my big wire cutters, also brought back a pair of trusty small wirecutters and a couple of trusty big pairs of pliers.
"OK Princess... I got all my trusty stuff with me... I'm spraying some WD40 into the keyhole now"
I do SOOOOO love getting WD40 all over my fingers and having to smell it the rest of the night, and I said that outloud so Princess could hear it.
"I don't know sweetie, I have always kinda liked the smell of WD40. ::giggles::"
Super. I kept working the key, but nothing was breaking loose. So after I noticed that there was no up and down movement on the bail of the lock, I took the trusty pliers and squeezed down on the trusty bail a few times until I thought I felt it move a little. I tried the key again...
"Still nothing, Princess"
"OMFG... I can't believe after planning everything out, the one thing I didn't plan on happens!"
"Putting some more WD40 into the lock, Princess"
"Don't break off the fucking key!"
I sprayed enough WD40 into the lock to de-rust a battleship, but when I tried the key again, it still didn't work. I began to have visions of having to replace part of the cage, because I was sure enough gonna be cutting or smashing something soon. And then,
::SNICK::
"OMG Princess! It opened!"
"Oh, thank God! Take off the lock and the cage before something else happens! And then take the lock and just throw it away. It might be free now, but it's got bad kharma! Get rid of it and I'll throw away the second key"
"OK Princess... everything's off... lock and key are in the trashcan"
And so, after 78 days, I was finally free of the cage. You can't believe how different and strange it feels after taking it off, and also how good it feels to finally be able to touch and feel again.
"Good! Now before we go any farther, I want you to go and take a washcloth and clean yourself up so there's no WD40 left on anything"
So I did. And when I got back, I realized that Princess' voice had gotten that edge on it that She gets when She is pouncing and has gone into serious Domme mode. She had dropped me into subspace earlier in the call when She made me lock the new collar on, but I think the incident with the stuck lock had brought me back out of it again. As soon as I heard Princess' voice like this, down I went again!
I'm not going to go into details about everything that Princess said to me here, because the post will go for way too long, and there are also a few things that I would rather not share with everybody just yet, if ever. But suffice it to say, She began to work me into the most submissive state you could imagine by telling me what She was planning on doing with me now. I will tell you this much... The new collar was just the beginning. Only the tip of the iceberg...
Princess is working on a contract for me. She only told me some of the things that might be in it, but it will be a written contract that She'll mail me. I'm not allowed to read the body of the contract, but will sign it and mail it back to Her. Then She'll email me the contract so I can see what I've just signed off on. I'll tell you some of it, but remember, it's not written yet, so some things might change.
Essentially, this will be the written equivalent of the "I'll do anything for You" statement. I'll be agreeing to go along with ANYTHING She decides that She might enjoy having me do. This can mean wearing what She decides I wear, either to work or just out anywhere. This may not be everyday, because She won't want it to get old for me. It might also mean changes She wants to make to my hair or general appearance, possible marks or piercings, plus any and all tasks that She might want me to do for Her. It could also mean more time in Her cage, long term or possibly permanent lockdown. It will all be spelled out in detail in the contract, and I'll share as much of it with you all as I can, after I sign it and send it back to Princess.
(BTW, before anybody freaks the fuck out, I realize that this contract will not be legally binding. But if you know me, that's only a technicality, OK? It will still bind me, legal or not. Like I said, I have no worries because I trust my Princess.)
"Oh honey, while I'm talking to you about all this, you can put on some lube and do what feels best... ::giggles::"
As She talked about the contract, I was sinking deeper and deeper... much deeper than She's ever sent me before. I was rubbing myself at the same time and was getting more and more excited, and the more excited I got, the heavier She poured it on. I was excited by two things at the same time. One was Her telling me of Her plan for the contract, and the other was the wonderful feelings that I had been missing for the last 78 days. If I hadn't been locked up for all that time, I don't know if the rubbing and stroking would heve felt as fantastic as it did during the call. But the Stroke Princess was putting it all together in the most awesome display of any call that we have ever had in the past. Believe me, this way wayyyy beyond good. It was the BEST!
As She continued talking about the contract, She would ask me questions...
"You want to sign the contract for Me, don't you?"
"You want to do whatever I tell you to do, don't you?"
"Stroke it harder now... How does that feel?"
"You will do anything for Me, won't you? Whatever I want, you'll do, right?"
"If I tell you I want you to ***, you'll do it with no questions asked, right?"
"How does the collar feel? Locked on tight. Only I can let you out!"
"If I tell you to go to work with red nails, you'll do it, right?"
"Whatever I tell you to wear, you'll wear, right?"
"If I tell you to get your hair bleached blonde at the salon, you'll do it, right?"
"I own you... all of you... mind, body, and soul, right?"
"Stroke it long and hard for me baby... get it to the edge for me..."
"If I tell you to get a tattoo that says "Property Of Princess", you'll do that for me too, right?"
OMG I was such a mess... I was so deep in subspace that I didn't know that the word "NO" was even a part the English language. And so I just kept agreeing to everything She said.
"That's My good girl! Keep going to the edge!"
"I'm there, Princess! I'm there!"
"OK baby... I want you to feel it! Cum for Me! Cum for Me now!"
I lost it... I freaking exploded, saw stars, a moan turned into screams, Princess was giggling, it lasted and lasted... I've never felt anything like it before. Princess is so awesome at this. Eventually, after what felt like at least a couple of minutes, it subsided enough for me to realize that Princess was asking me a question..
"How did that feel, honey? Did it feel good" ::giggles::"
I could barely form words at that point, but I think I was able to communicate to Her that yes, it did feel kinda good.
KINDA GOOD? WTF? It was fucking fantastic!
As I was recovering from all that, I became aware that Princess was giving me homework... I had to buy a few things that I was gonna be wearing to work soon. I'll tell you about those when the time comes.
She also told me that She was still keeping a tight rein on my cumming for now, but that I could cum one more time on Sunday (today), and then wait until She told me what was next. She hadn't decided yet if She was gonna allow me to free-range for awhile, but that it might just happen.
Then She reminded me that my time limit for the call was about up, and that I should go get myself composed so that I could go do what I had to do. She told me that She would be picking me out a few more things to buy, but would do that in the next day or two.
And so we said our goodnights, and the Stroke Princess was gone. I hated for the call to end, because honestly, I think this call was the best one ever, even though we had the little problem with the lock. And speaking of that lock, I would highly recommend any of you who are locked up in any way to put a little drop of oil inside the keyhole of your lock every once in awhile. You don't want to have the same thing happen to you that happened to me.
And Princess, thank You so much for the freaking unbelievably good call... thank You for the new collar... Thank You for the prezzies... thank You for letting me out... thank You for letting me mmmmmmm... and thank You for having me as Your pet.
I do SOOO wuvs my Princess Grace!
little bitchass
2007-11-04
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Calls,
Collars,
Femdom,
Games,
Homework,
Orgasm Denial,
Prezzies,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
thank Goddess it wasn't my key... whatever would i do? but i so love the contract idea jem! Princess is always one step ahead of us isn't She?
read that one first!
You bastards BETTER! You wouldn't like jem when she's bitchy.
What a great, fun call jem!
hoping that the nextdoor neighbors weren't out front
LIAR!
I also got my trusty 3in1 oil, ... also brought back a pair of trusty small wirecutters and a couple of trusty big pairs of pliers.
Sounds like a pretty vanilla Princess call so far when She wants to break out Her 'toys.' No reciprocating saw? That's odd!!!
And so, after 78 days, I was finally free of the cage.
Did it look like a walnut jem? I BET it did! Tell us!!!
Princess is working on a contract for me
She's going to KILL YOU???!!! OMFG! Now that is super-subbie to let that happen!
If I tell you to get a tattoo that says "Property Of Princess
::billy rushes to the bellows and tosses in some branding irons::
I'm on it Princess, don't you fret!
I still don't get this 'Gemma' is it like 'Gamma' as in blasted by gamma-rays but in your case it's the fem version 'gemma-rays'? That must be it.
Great posts jem!!!
*i so love the contract idea jem! Princess is always one step ahead of us isn't She?*
Yep, I think I'm in for some interesting times ahead. She sure didn't have any trouble getting me to agree to all this verbally!
And... not only is She always a step ahead, She's also always on top!
*Sounds like a pretty vanilla Princess call so far*
Just wait until I sign Her contract and see how vanilla!
*Did it look like a walnut jem? I BET it did! Tell us!!!*
It kinda looked more like a small Mr Potato Head with red stripes all over him...
*::billy rushes to the bellows and tosses in some branding irons::*
Ummm.. billybear... that was "Tattoo"... not "Branding". And I think I want Princess to be in charge of any tattooing that gets done. Geesh!
little bitchass
OMG...the look on My face.....I was so shocked when you told Me it would not open. lmao I KNEW it was your key. ::giggles:: Oh well, it shows you can't always plan for EVERYTHING> lmaoooooo
Don't we just have the best Princess? Sorry i brought you into my begging to get out of my cage, but just to know what we will do for our Princess (ANYTHING) and what She will do to us...ANYTHING makes Her so special and us so lucky... cha-ching
Post a Comment