Here's A Little Bit Of News From My End...
Bitchass has been on vacation! I've had a wide open window of opportunity for calls for the past two weeks and wanted to get a couple of them in with the Stroke Princess, since it'd been a while since we'd talked. And if along the way She decided that I could get out of the cage, I wasn't gonna argue with Her.
The first call happened a week ago Friday, but once Princess found out I wanted to call Her again soon, my chance of getting out of the CB2000 evaporated like a spilled shot of moonshine. She told me that if we had a second call, She would think about maybe letting me out. We had a great time in that first session, but mostly it was all about personal stuff and generally getting caught up, so that's all I'll say about it.
I'd been wanting to get out really bad for the past month, but after talking to Ms Grace, hearing that sexy voice and ultimately being denied by Her, that cage became almost unbearable over the following week. I HAD to try and get another call in to Princess before my vacation was over or I was gonna start looking for ways to make a jailbreak. I'll confess that more than once, I thought about just cutting the lock and freeing myself, but I always ended up coming to the realization that I just couldn't disappoint Princess by doing that. And so the cage stayed on.
My last night of availability was on Tuesday, and that marked Day 66 since Princess had locked me up. I had just about given up hope that the call was gonna happen, when what do you know, an IM pops up from Princess asking me if I'm ready. Geesh... talk about a Mindfucktress! I was on that phone and dialing before She changed Her mind.
This second session was every bit as much fun as the first, maybe more. I can't remember another call with Princess where we both laughed as hard as we did on this one. We talked about a lot of different things, and finally the topic got onto Princess' two favorite celebrity lust objects (besides Her boytoy of course), Angelina Jolie and Bob Saget. Now, bitchass doesn't dream very often about Bob Saget, even if he DOES have a filthy mouth, but I will confess to having a few very naughty fantasies involving Angelina.
After making sure I had a good vision of Angelina in my head, Princess asked me how much I wanted to get out of the cage. Yes, you guessed it, I cracked and played the "I'll do anything" card. I could swear I heard Her writing something down in Her little notebook for future use, but at that moment, She seemed to be willing to let me slide for a while longer. on that, but She also told me,
""OK honey, cut the lock and take off the cage... all of it.. "
Oh gawwwwddd... did that ever feel good! If you've never worn a cage for a couple of months, I don't think you can really appreciate just how good it feels to slide that evil thing off!
Princess giggled and began to spin one of Her amazing fantasies around me like a spider wrapping up Her prey. Oh boy... subspace opened up and I dropped like a rock. I'm not gonna go into a lot of details here, but the fantasy involved me being tied up in one of my favorite bondage predicaments, and being flogged by Princess from the back, while Her special guest Dominatrix Angelina worked me over (so to speak) from the front. OMFG, picture those luscious lips!
Of course Princess would stop the fantasy every so often to ask me how much I might like to cum, and eventually I started babbling again about "doing anything" to be able to. She would give a few of Her trademark giggles and then go back to driving me out of my mind in the fantasy. She still didn't jump all over the "I'll do anything" statement, probaably because She doesn't have to. She knows I'll do anything whether it's to get out of the cage or not.
Eventually She got me so worked up that the only thing important in my world was to be able to cum. And here I think She must've taken some pity on me, because She didn't make my cry or even beg hard! She just said the magic words,
"Cum for me My pet!"
OMFG, I hope Ms Angelina was thirsty, because did she ever get a mouthful! After 66 days, bitchass finally had an orgasm, and what an orgasm it was... The damn thing seemed to last for hours. As She usually does, Princess always manages to get me making enough noise when I cum to wake the dead. I happened to look over at my pet bird when it was all over and he had a tiny little pair of earmuffs on. Eventually it dissipated, and I could hear Princess smiling on the other end of the line. She knows what She does to me!
We talked about a few more things, mainly that I was allowed to cum once the following day, and once again this coming Saturday, but after that, it's looking like I'm back on denial until the Stroke Princess decides otherwise.
The calls were fantastic, Princess... I can't begin to tell You how much I needed them. I hope we will be playing again really soon!
Your bitchass wuvs You!
Bye for now everybody!
little bitchass
2008-05-01
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Calls,
Femdom,
Homework,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now, bitchass doesn't dream very often about Bob Saget
Well that's good, it would be weird if you dreamed of Bob A LOT.
::rolls eyes::
I am very happy to hear about your Princess time!
Post a Comment