2008-05-12

I Have Homework To Do Because Princess Cares...

I was doing a few things while online late Friday night, and no, it wasn't what you think it was, when all of a sudden my IM window lit up. My spirit took a jump when I saw that it was from none other than the Stroke Princess, the Mindfucktress extraordinaire, the Cockteasingest Princess of Denial, Ms Grace.

Seems that Princess was taking a break between calls and when She saw I was online, She gave me a shout to see how I was doing, since I was not in Her cage anymore and She wanted to make sure that I was still following Her instructions and not cumming until She said I could. I was crushed to think that She might not trust that I hadn't cheated until I realized that She was just mindfucking me by talking about it, knowing that it wouldn't take long before I started to squirm.

We also chatted about what has been going on in each others lives since we had our last phonecall, and during the conversation, I made an offhanded remark about sometimes having high blood pressure. Since Ms Grace has become such a close friend, She jumped all over what I said and because She was concerned, started asking questions to make sure that I was OK. She asked me more probing questions than my doctor ever has. I think I was able to convince Her that I was not dying, but while we chatted, She began hatching out a plan for my next homework.

She calls it my "Heart Healthy Homework".

Task 1, beginning tonight after work, I have to come home, change my clothes, and walk for 30 minutes. I have to do this 3 nights a week. This didn't sound all that bad at all until She added the little condition that I had to wear a bra when I walked. Now, this is Texas, so when you walk for even 30 seconds, you are gonna sweat, and so I'm thinking that by the end of my walk, I might as well be wearing the bra on the outside of my shirt. Well, at least She didn't tell me I had to wear short shorts with pantyhose.

Task 2, I have to cut back on my smoking. This one is easy, since I quit totally about a year ago... giggles...

Task 3, I have to start drinking more water. To start with, She wants me drinking 5 glasses a day, and She will up that later on as the weather gets hotter. Now I don't drink a lot of beer, but I do drink a lot of soda, and it's not gonna be easy for me to give up that rush of sugar and caffeine. 5 or more glasses a day and I may need a Depends while I do my 30 Minute Walk.

Task 4, the last for now, may be the hardest task of all. I'm supposed to start "Eating Right". UGHHHHH! I like cheesecake and donuts too much to breeze through this one. I'm not sure I'm gonna make it through this, but I'm willing to give it my best shot for Princess. When I told Her I thought I might have trouble staying with this program, She giggled (what else?) and said...

"Would you like to ever cum again, honey?"

I guess I'll be eating right after all.

That inspired Her to give me an incentive for the nights that I might not feel like walking. She told me that for each night I do the 30 Minute Walk, I am allowed to cum one time after I get back home. Notice that She at least said "after I get back home"... She knows I'm no pervert like Lucky is, so She's not making me do it in a public restroom.

With that, She had to leave and She left me with another homework assignment. Believe it or not, the Stroke Princess of Denial told me that I could cum 3 times on Saturday, and then I was to start the "Heart Healthy Homework" on Monday. But before that, to kick the program off, I was instructed to go out on Saturday, which was the Anniversary of Her 29th Birthday, and celebrate with Her by getting myself a big yummy piece of cheesecake!

I know that this homework may not sound as exciting to you as some She's made me and others do in the past, but I mentioned it just to show you that Princess is concerned enough about a pet's health to exert Her control into other areas besides just sexual ones.

Princess, thank You for watching out for me, and guess what???

See y'all next time...

little bitchass

11 comments:

Lucky Pet said...

"She knows I'm no pervert"

If she said that she lied!

Little Bitchass said...

*If she said that she lied!*

Princess, Lucky just called You a liar...

l.b.a.

Lucky Pet said...

She was trying to be nice.

BillyBear said...

the Stroke Princess of Denial told me that I could cum 3 times on Saturday

Yes, to reduce your cholesterol level and keep you from 'stroking out' as they say in the golf and medical professions.

Princess, Lucky just called You a liar...

Lord knows I wont get involved in a catfight between the two most powerful pets on the planet (that's what pantysue is for) but I think what lucky was actually saying was, "prove it."

Anonymous said...

You know, scrubbing floors can be great exercise too! Princess has an extra bucket and brush!

Although having high blood pressure is not a good thing, i would rather be walking for 30 mins a day with a bra on to help my blood pressure than than have to walk for 30 mins a day using whatever Princess came up with for a prostate problem...

the scrub maid... pantysue

Little Bitchass said...

*Yes, to reduce your cholesterol level and keep you from 'stroking out' as they say in the golf and medical professions.*

Eeeeeek! You mean I was risking my life when I was locked up for two months???

*have to walk for 30 mins a day using whatever Princess came up with for a prostate problem...*

Actually PS, you are not far off at all. I did leave something out of my account of the IM. Princess thought about making me walk with the Aneros in place, but She ended up deciding against it. How in the world I could forget writing about that I'll never know.

l.b.a.

Anonymous said...

Well in keeping with the healthy heart theme... i am happy to say i joined in and went to the gym today and did my tread mill work myself. But no aneros... although i do listen to Princess's MP3's on my iPod!

plastysue

PSO Goddess said...

How could I not care about My little jemmies heart health?? I have to have her up and kicking, so I can tie her up and make her unable to move. It's not fun unless she is squirming. ::giggles::

And as for the walks..which suck, the pay off after is well worth it. Right My little jemjem? ::giggles::

PSO Goddess said...

And jemmie...Im in your blog right now, dancing around naked...and there is nothing you can do about it!!! *sticks out tongue*

hahahaha


Oh....guess what?

Little Bitchass said...

*Im in your blog right now, dancing around naked*

::Runs into blog with camera, but Princess is already dressed again::

Little Bitchass said...

*How could I not care about My little jemmies heart health??*

Awwww Princess, You are so good to Your little bitchass!

*I have to have her up and kicking, so I can tie her up and make her unable to move. It's not fun unless she is squirming. ::giggles::*

You know how much I love squirming for You while I'm helpless, don't You?

*And as for the walks..which suck, the pay off after is well worth it. Right My little jemjem? ::giggles::*

Oh, You know it, Princess.. especially after being locked up for so long! MMMMMMM....

l.b.a.