A little while back, in one of my accounts of a call with the Stroke Princess, I mentioned that one of Her homework assignments was for me to buy a pair of ballet boots. I was supposed to wear them and start getting used to them, with the end result being that I could walk somewhere in them. Princess "mentioned" in an IM that I have not given you all an update on how that was going, so I'll give you one now.
Here's a picture of the pair I bought, just so you can visualise what I'm talking about...

So, look at this innocent looking pair of shoes. How hard can it be? I mean, they're only a pair of shoes after all...
Well guess what? These boots are freaking unbelievable to try and stand up in, let alone walk somewhere in them.
The first time I laced them up tightly, the first thing I noticed was that you can't even come close to bending your ankles. After getting them laced, I tried to stand up for the first time. Right away, I realized that this wasn't gonna be as easy as I thought it would. There are things in your legs that have to stretch out before you can even think about standing with your legs straight. I found myself having to stand with my knees partially bent and kinda hunched over. If I tried to straightem my knees, not only did it feel like my balance point was way off, but my legs would instantly start to hurt. I tried to stay with it as long as I could so I could maybe get things stretched out. My thighs hurt, my calves hurt, my ankles hurt, and even my feet hurt and started to get painful cramps in them. Hell, even my ass cheeks were sore the next day.
I decided to try and take some steps, but could only take about a half dozen hunched, knees bent steps before collapsing onto the floor on my hands and knees. My feet were in the most unbelievable pain, not only from the cramping, but also because of my toes being forced down into the toes of the boots with all my weight pressing down on them. I had to fucking CRAWL back to my chair on my hands and knees!
I found out from talking to Ms Grace and another friend of mine that if you want to walk in these things, you have to wrap your toes in cotton batting and then put the shoes on. Princess even told me some horror stories about a show She watched about ballet dancers, and it involved bleeding toes! Ewwwwww! I tried the cotton for the second wearing, and the extra cushioning helped a lot. At least my toes didn't hurt so much and I could stand putting my weight on my toes longer. It doesn't help much with the legs, but that will improve with time.
And so, for the first couple of weeks, I wore these torture devices as much as I could after getting home from work. Every few nights I'd notice a little improvement, in that I could walk a few more steps before collapsing and having to crawl the rest of the way to the kitchen or bathroom and back.
Princess even suggested that I sleep in them, to help keep my arches stretched out. The first few nights I woke up in the middle of the night with my feet screaming at me, but eventually I got to where I could sleep in them.
And so, that's where I'm at now. I am not even close to where I can say I can walk in them yet. Hopefully, the longer I wear them, the more my muscles and tendons will adapt, and it will get easier. There's only one thing that worries me, and that's if certain tendons and muscles shorten, I've heard I might have some trouble when I try to walk flatfooted. I doubt that will happen, because I still wear flat shoes for work, but it's something to think about.
Now I just have a few other little tidbits to talk about before I leave.
Our old friend Banky has resurfaced! According to Billybear's blog, Banky's coming back has apparently allowed my boobs to heave another day. Good to see you back, Bankster! There something I've always been curious about and maybe you can enlighten me. Did the space alien guys who abducted you have really big thingies? I mean, they have such little bodies otherwise. Just wondering.
And I can't leave without apologizing to my pal Lucky....
Lucky, I'm sorry I outed you about the public restroom thing. No need to stop posting about your Princess calls... I promise I won't ever mention it in public again.
You really are the biggest pervert though....
And to my Stroke Princess, Ms Grace... The Mindfucktress of Teasealisciousness... I'll hope we will see You tonight at Tease Time, and as always, Your bitchass wuvs You!
Bye until next time,
little bitchass
5 comments:
Thanks Jemmie. I feel a lot better knowing that you are sleeping in ballet boots. Makes me almost seem normal.
you have to wrap your toes in cotton batting and then put the shoes on
Get some of those silicon falsie things and then you could be gellin!
Refresh my memory. Why are you wearing these things? A bigger ass?
Because we all know that you'll shortly be doing your three mile walks in those puppies. Owwwww! :-)
Those things scare me more than the thought of Princess losing my keys!
pantysue...
Oh hey, I forgot something in my post for all you denial buffs. I did my 30 minute walk last night and came home and guess what?
I was allowed to cum! With Princess' blessing! I'm allowed to EVERY NIGHT after I do walkies! neener neener neener!
l.b.a.
Really jemmie? Where can i get myself a pair of those magical ballet boots???!!!!
a non-cum-ital pantysue
Post a Comment