I'm Down And Just In Time For Tonight's Chat...
I'm happy to report that I'm now back on the ground and doing fine after an extended visit to the ladies room. Thanks go out to Miss Tara, Lucky, and Giantess Gretchen for organizing and carrying out a very dangerous rescue maneuver. I have to say that Giantess Gretchen's punt of Lucky's blimp afterwards was really impressive! I only found out later that it eventually came down over in Lake Mead.
In case anybody is looking for me, I'll be busy for the next week or two squeezing out a tanker truck full of pineapple juice, as well as arranging delivery of some Godiva Chocolates for Miss Tara and some hot boot videos for Lucky.
And BTW, I want to clear up one thing. The reports that I had become huge were totally innacurate. I am still the same size as I was before. The camera angle just made it appear that I had grown to the size of Big Tex.
I'm also planning on attending the Stroke Princess' Tease Time chat tonight, and I will be looking forward to giving lots of dirty looks to all of my "friends" who left me stranded up on that tower for all that time. I thought I might get a lift down from PantyKong, but she kept getting distracted by the lap dancers and the last I saw of her, she was humping that Eifel Tower thingy with her cage. Strangely enough, Princess Grace has kept a conspicuous silence through all of this.
As for those responsible for putting me up there in the first place and nearly ruining my precious flower car in the process, my lawyers will be talking to you as soon as they can find you. It seems that sightings of the Incredible Dork and the Green Princess have completely stopped, as if the two of them have totally fallen off the face of the earth. If my lawyers can't find them, I'll have to bring in the big guns by hiring my friend Friday to do the job. I suppose she'll have to bring that incompetent boss of hers along. She signed some kind of an employment agreement with him that obligates her to let other people think that Tracer is actually the brains of the outfit. Well, all I can say is that without her, Tracer's PI business would go down the shithole along with all those bean burritos.
Well, it's Thursday and I hope that Ms Grace makes it to Tease Time tonight. Maybe the Green Princess will show up in Her place instead. I'm not sure of the connection between the two, but there's a certain resemblance there besides the green color, and She and the Green Princess have never been seen at the same location at the same time. I'm beginning to suspect that there may be some connection between the two. But that could'nt be, could it? Princess Grace could never leave Her little bitchass sitting up on top of a tower for all that time... could She??? OK, I know She left me in that pink plastic cage a few times for a lot longer than that, but still......
Well, I expect all of you at Tease Time tonight at 10 Eastern in the Kink Chatroom. We'll see who shows up, whether it's the Stroke Princess or the Green Princess. Only time will tell.
See y'all there!
little bitchass
2008-06-12
Labels:
BDSM,
Cage,
Chatroom,
Femdom,
Orgasm Denial,
Sissy,
Stroke Princess,
Stroking,
Tease and Denial,
Tease Time,
Tracer Bullet Billy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i may make it *a little to the left Roxy* to Tease Time *yes...ohhhh right there* tonight... starting to run out of dollar *yes that is my cock cage you feel Roxy* bills anyway.
Post a Comment