Just Wanted To Let My Readers Know...
There will be no more blogposts in this blog until somebody gets me and what's left of my car down off of this stupid tower.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, too bad, I'm not in the mood to talk about it. You can read about it here if you want... or not... either way, I just don't give a shit...
little bitchass
2008-06-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well I have a plan that can get you and the car down but your biggest issue might be that you are now enormous. You may need some of billys injection to reduce your size.
Well I suppose we could blow up the building. Let me think about it...
Even though you are my friend jemmie, i am getting tired of doing things like climbing up buildings to save you! If i have told you once i have told you a thousand times... don't go anywhere near BillyBear! That only brings trouble!
panty_Kong
*You may need some of billys injection to reduce your size*
There's no way Billy is injecting anything into me. Think of something else.... but hurry!
*I suppose we could blow up the building*
Ummmm..... Next idea!
*i am getting tired of doing things like climbing up buildings to save you*
Awwww.. you know you love trying to rub that cage on the sides of the buildings as you climb!
l.b.a.
Hang on jemmie. Your rescue is in progress.
Oh good gracious, the fuzzball finally had a good idea. I contacted Giantess Gretchen, advised her of the various non attempts to save Jem and she agreed to go pluck our favourite flower from the top of the Stratosphere. I get the feeling she is rather fond of bimbo boobs, although all the blonde giantess would say is, "that evil boobed bug is going to owe me some SERIOUS pineapple squeezings for this". At last hearing, Giantess Gretchen had walked up the Strip, kicked Lucky's blimp from a no parking zone in front of some sleezy strip club, and gently disengaged the Flower car, containing our precious jemmie, setting her on the ground unharmed.
Good thinking, little BlueBear. You're much smarter than the miniHulk, no matter what everyone else says:)
Post a Comment