2008-07-11

It Seems Like Just Yesterday That I Posted Something... Oh Wait.. It WAS Yesterday, Wasn't It?...

My last post showed you the condition that the Stroke Princess' denial program has left me in. Well it didn't get any better at work yesterday, and it definitely didn't get any better last night. I did catch a break in that I didn't have to sit and watch any hotties at the gas station and since last night was not my walkies night, I didn't have to endure seeing those tanned legs and long, swinging ponytails on the walking track. The relief was short-lived though, because after I ate dinner, it was time to go to the Kink Chatroom for Ms Grace's Tease Time chat.

Bear with me because my notes are not too easy to read today, probably because my handwriting suffers when I'm doing more than one thing with my right hand at pretty much the same time.

I had just finished dinner and was sitting down at the desk when I noticed the orange button lit up at the bottom of my screen, letting me know I had an IM waiting. I opened it and, yep it was from who you think, and She was telling me that She had gone into the chatroom a bit early, and for me to stop in if I was around. So in I went. When Ms Grace invites me somewhere, I don't fool around doing other things, I'm there ASAP.

My first order of business after arriving in the chatroom is always to greet Princess and any other Mistresses, then I pick Princess up and give Her my customary TWIRLLLLL, which excites Her right off the bat. Well, maybe it doesn't excite Her so much as to make Her dizzy, but that's not what's important here. As long as She doesn't throw up, what's important is that I show Her I'm happy to see her when She's around.

The next thing I do is to respond to everybody who has said hello while I was occupied with Princess Twirling, and after that I say hello to the rest of the room. That is, unless they are on my shit list, in which case I right away drop an ignore on their ass.

Princess began the chat by pointing out that there were subs above Her on the room list, and that this wouldn't fly. The ones who were above Her had better leave the room and come back with a letter in front of their names that would drop them down below Her on the list. A few didn't, and Princess had to threaten one of them, who had asked for a phone call after chat, that if he wanted to talk to Her, he'd better get his name fixed like, yesterday. Out the door he went.

The name change thing became a problem though, as more and more people flooded into the room. At one point, Princess said "Fuck this!" and added a second Avatar, with the name 1_Princess. This put Her back on top of the list and it solved the problem very neatly.

BillyBear made his triumphant return to Tease Time last night. BB has been worn down to the point of catatonia by the slavedriving, insect overlords at his workplace, and he was only able to make it into Tease Time last night after changing his name to the_zombieBB. It wasn't long though before Princess had him energized again and tossing insults at Steph Marie (who was continually trying to dispatch him) and myself. Next week I'm going to have to start bringing my kitchen utensils with me again. It was good to see the little blue fuzzball again though. Tease Time is missing something when he's not there.

Now Princess revealed that She had a few new MP3s for everybody to listen to, and sent everyone to Her blog to listen to them as She posted the links.

The first one was more stroker oriented, and it was called "Stroke_addiction". I'll try to link it to her blog to save you the trouble of navigating over there, but if you are smart, you will already have Her blog bookmarked so you can keep up on what's happening in Princessland. I hope the link works for you. If not, go to Her blog and find it for yourself.

The second new MP3 was a lot more up my alley, and I even told Princess later that I felt like She was talking directly to me in it. It was more sissy oriented and was called "Sissy Mindcontrol". Princess pushed a lot of my hotbuttons with this one, but I still have a lot of hotbuttons left in reserve that She didn't push with it. I guess She didn't want to take the chance of scaring anyone else away. I'm sure She won't let the rest of my buttons remain unpushed for very long, especially since She knows what a needy pet I am at the moment.

The notes that I took during and after listening to the MP3s get a lot fuzzier and harder to understand. I know why that is, and it's because listening to her MP3s always drop me into subspace, and once I'm down there, I'm not much good for the next few hours. But I'll try to make sense out of what notes I have, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Princess knew exactly where Her MP3s had left everyone, but She still likes to ask how everybody is feeling, and then lets out one of Her trademarked giggles. The responses are usually mixed, ranging from coherent answers to ones that make you go, "HUH???" I can tell you that listening to them made me even worse of a mess than I was the past few days, if that was possible.

While we were still slackjawed and drooling, Princess started telling us about some of the fantasies that She enjoys thinking about for Herself.

One is loosely based on an MP3 She made called "The Cummie Bowl", only this cummie bowl was not a bowl, but more like a bathtub. I'll let your imagination work with this one, but Her slow and teasy description of sliding those yummy feet of Hers into the tub was giving me all kinds of bad thoughts.

She also told everybody how much She loves watching boys stroke. She also likes to hear them when they cum... that is, if She lets them cum. She then told everyone to get out their cocks and clitties, and imagine being in a circle around Her. Everybody was told to stroke or rub while She launched into one of Her devilish teases. She was undecided on whether to let us cum or not, because there were a few of us who she wanted to get on the phone before She would even think about giving permission. In the end, nobody got to cum, because Princess thought it would be unfair to the ones who already weren't being allowed.

A wave of frustration rippled through the chatroom, and I could picture the evil grin that must have been lighting up Princess' face.

After everyone sorta calmed down, we all got into a discussion of good seafood. Shrimpy was visibly nervous as we discussed how good lobster, crablegs, and yes, shrimp tasted. Then Princess brought up cheesecake, which makes me almost as wanty as Her denial program does. She knows how much I like cheesecake, and how much I'd love a few pieces... and worked me over with that just like She does with Her sexual teasing. If only I wasn't on Her water and walkies program....

A few last facts that you may not know about... Princess says that beer and cigarettes make a person's cum taste bitter. Did you know that?

She also revealed that She has a straw fetish. The straws have to be big and thick, but I'll let Her explain that one to you.

One last item, next Saturday is my birthday, and it's supposed to be a surprise for me, but I think there may be a party in the chatroom next Thursday night. I'm not 100% sure of that though, since I'm not supposed to know, but stay tuned...

As for me, I'm outta here, and will see you all next time.

Princess, Your bitchass wuvs Youuuuuuu....

little bitchass

No comments: