Thursday already? Where does the time go? Bitchass took 3 days of vacation, which along with the weekend meant I had 5 straight days of sleeping in and doing nothing. Today I'm back to work, and UGHHHH... the day just won't end...
Well, I did do some things, mostly housework, laundry, and running out for this or that, the most interesting things being going to the salon for a haircut/style, and then buying and installing a new router to replace the old one that had been losing its configuration whenever it was most inconvenient for me. It wasn't a huge problem having to reload the configuration file once or twice a day, but I finally got tired of having to do it and decided that it was time to go for something new. I ended up getting one of the new D-Link "N" routers and I installed it. So far so good, but right now I'm still on a wired connection and haven't tried installing the wireless adapter yet. I'm gonna play around with the configuration and make sure I don't have any problems for a few more days and then I'll install the matching wireless card.
I had another great day at the salon on Saturday. I didn't have anything special done, just got my split ends trimmed, along with some brow waxing and plucking. My stylist did a style with a lot of loose curls, which was nice for a change, but the best part about my visits is always the fun I have hanging out for the afternoon with all the girls who work there. They are wonderful! They all treat me like I'm just "one of the girls", and I always feel totally comfortable and at ease there. There's nothing like sitting in the salon, sipping a glass of white wine, and having someone playing around with your hair for a few hours. Well, there are a few other things that might top it, but you know what I mean. But eventually, like all the other clients, I have to leave, even if I'd rather hang out there all day.
I told you in my last blogpost about my phone call with the Stroke Princess, and I just received the birthday prezzie that She sent me. Thank You again, Princess! I decided that I'm not gonna tell you all what She bought for me, I'll just let you all use your imaginations. If She wants to tell you She can, but I'm thinking it's more fun to make you all wonder what the prezzie was. ::giggle::
There's something else that Ms Grace did during our call that I completely forgot to tell you about in my previous blogpost. I'm sure this will ho-hum any but the sissies among my readers, but if it doesn't interest you, skip over this part. I'll tell you when to start reading again.
I had told Princess last year that I had bought a two-piece swimsuit that had a bra top with those triangle shaped cups. I had been wearing that whenever I went to the tanning salon, and I developed some very nice tanlines. These tanlines were so distinct that when I showed Princess a picture of them, She said it looked like I was still wearing a white bikini top.
But I stopped tanning in the top early this tear, because I wanted to see what my boobs looked like with a tan, and so I started just wearing the bottoms. Mt tan is pretty much evened out now, but still, it's not as dark as it was late last season. I had gotten busy and had only been going about once a week, and so the overall tan has been fading a little bit. That brings us back to the present.
During our call, I mentioned to Princess that maybe it was time to get a new swimsuit, but maybe this time one that would leave more interesting tan lines. Princess just giggled and right away went to the Victoria's Secret site and found out that there was a swimsuit sale going on. She showed me a lot of different swimsuits that She thought would be good, before finally deciding on this one.

I ordered it while She waited. Princess, the tanlines from this one will be interesting for sure!
Well, to make a long story short, the swimsuit arrived yesterday, but I was too busy to open the package. I'll do that when I get home tonight, and if it's the right one and everything fits, I'll start working on Princess' new tanlines this weekend. OK, the rest of you can start reading again.
I've also been continuing with the "Walkies 'n Water" program, with no cummies allowed since the one during our call and the two She allowed me on my birthday. Now it's back to not knowing when the next one will be. I haven't talked to Princess since the call, and so I still have no idea what Her "Big Plan" for me is. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough, and I also know that I foolishly already agreed to it in exchange for being allowed to cum the other night. I'm so tired of breadsticks...
At the beginning of this post, I said that today was Thursday already. You all know about what happens on Thursday nights. Yes, it's Tease Time, and I hope that I don't have any computer problems like the ones that made me miss last week's chat. I'm gonna stop on the way home and get a birthday cheesecake so that I'll have it to eat during Tease Time, which will satisfy the last of the homework assignments that the Stroke Princess gave me during our call.
I hope to see you all there, and Princess, as always... You know what?
little bitchass
No comments:
Post a Comment