2008-07-20

Time's Running Out... Did A New Modem Fix It? Will The Call Happen? Questions... Questions...

Well, the first part of the question should've been easy to answer, but I had a feeling that things wouldn't turn out to be easy, and I was right. I exchanged my modem at the Comcast store and took it home, after making sure that I asked if there was any activation that needed to be done after the installation, even if it was a quick call to Comcast, it would've been OK. I was assured that no, I just "hook it up and go".

Well, I got home and hooked it up, and as soon as I plugged it in, the lights all started blinking in what looked like normal fashion. Easy, right? Wrong!

I went to the computer and up popped an activation screen. It said I needed to download a file and run the activation software. Unfortunately, when I tried to do this, it kept telling me that it couldn't connect to the internet. Not sure how I was able to get the Comcast screen if I had no connection to the internet, but if I tried to open my browser, it kept saying I had no connection. We won't go into detail about what I had to do to get up and running, but one system restore and a bunch of IP releases, renews, and cold reboots later, I was connected again and testing out the system. I have no idea exactly what happened, but was left wondering if the modem went out and somehow had corrupted my browser software. I do know that the modem was bad, and so I don't feel quite so stupid.

By the time I was done, it was almost time for me to see if the Stroke Princess was gonna be able to do a call. I wasn't able to reach Her all day, and so I had no idea if She was gonna be available or not. But sure enough, almost at 10 Eastern on the dot, my IM window lit up and it was Princess! Never a doubt, right???

We talked over a few things in IM for a short time, then it was time for the call. As we always do, a good portion at the beginning of the call was spent getting caught up with what each other was doing. I love this part of the call, because it makes me feel closer to Princess. We talk about lots of things, both good and bad, and laugh a lot about other things, but you already know this, I've told you in just about every post I write about our phone calls.

We had to do the call on Friday night, and not on Saturday, which was actually my birthday. But none of that really mattered, just making the connection with Princess was enough. She told me a few things about the party I had missed at Tease Time on Thursday night, and after I told Her that I felt bad that I had to miss my own party, She told me that we could have another one this coming Thursday, and that I should bring a big honking slice of cheesecake along for my slice of birthday cake!

And by the way, thank you BillyBear for the nice birthday message!

I also listened as She went on Amazon and bought me a birthday prezzie! How cool is that??? I'll tell you more about that after I receive it, but to have Princess Grace think enough of you to buy you a prezzie is unbelievably yummy! Thank You so much, Princess! ::hugs the screen::

Before too long, it was "Princess Pounce Time"...

I heard the change in Her voice and knew I'd better fasten my seatbelt, because the ride was about to begin!

The main part of Her pounce was the fact that I had been cumming on a regular schedule ever since She put me on the "Walkies n' Water Program". About 3 weeks ago, She changed it up on me, not letting me cum anymore, and that began a period of denial. No cage, just free will denial... She pointed out to me during the call (like I didn't realize it already) that it must be very hard to not be allowed to cum when I want to, after being allowed to once every other day or so. I had to pretty much agree with Her assessment of the situation.

The more She talked about it, the more needy and wanty I became. She kept me off balance by pushing my other fetish hot buttons along the way, and then it was right back to how bad it must feel for me not to be able to cum. I don't know how long we bounced back and forth between different fetishes of mine that She knows how to torture me about, but OMG She is sooooo good at it!

At one point, She even read me Her unreleased blogpost about mindfucking, and it is awesome to hear Her read that to you, knowing that She is mindfucking you the whole time anyway! Deeper and deeper She dropped me into subpace, until all I could think about was how much I wanted and needed to cum. I was ready to do anything She wanted to be allowed to cum just one time. Yes, I was that desperate...

"How badly do you want to cum, Honey Bunny? Enough to do anything I want?"

::giggles::

I was fucked! Shit! And I knew it!

"Princess, please... just let me cum this one time and I'll do whatever You want"

"You realize of course, that that means you might not be allowed to cum for a long long time.. maybe 6 months? Maybe more? Maybe back in the cage?"

I was really pathetic...

"Yes Princess.. I realize that and I don't care, please just let me cum tonight... Pleeeeeeeaaaassseee?"

A little voice in my head started sounding the alarm...

"jem, you fool... shut up before it's too late!"

But it was already too late... Princess sealed the deal by letting me cum, and I'll be making the payment later. She didn't say what the cost was, but I may even find out by Sunday night. Whatever it is, I have to say it was one of the greatest orgasms I have ever had, and one of the longest lasting too. Princess even remarked that it sounded long to Her too...

::giggles::

"That sounded like you enjoyed it, Honey! It went on for almost a whole minute!"

Then, with me still buried deep in subspace, She told me what my birthday homework was, which was that I was gonna be allowed to cum twice more on Saturday, but after that, It was back to waiting for Her to give me permission again. My head was still spinning, somehow thankful for the chance that I may never cum again. Don't ask me... I'm just the subbie here.

"Don't worry Honey, I have a plan for you..."

And then the call was over... we said our goodnights, and Princess told me that She prolly would not see me on my birthday, because She was preparing to play the Jello Queen at the Dance Party She was going to on Saturday, but that She may catch up with me on Sunday.

And on Saturday, I enjoyed my birthday, I came twice, and even though I have no idea what's in store for me next, I'm happy... I got to talk to my Stroke Princess... and it was wonderful.

Thank You for another great call, Princess! Your bitchass wuvs You!

little bitchass

3 comments:

BillyBear said...

A little voice in my head started sounding the alarm, "jem, you fool... shut up before it's too late!"

Um, yeah... Look I was just calling out for a pizza and I guess the lines got crossed or something, that must have been it.

::straight face::

Anyway that was me. Did you listen?

No.

So when you're day 923 in the cage and all whiny and crap DON'T LOOK TO ME for pity! I tried to warn you!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEM! It sounds like you had some fun huh? :-)

Lucky Pet said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Little Bitchass said...

Thank you for the birthday greetings and welcome back to the both of you!

Do you even realize how long 923 days is???????????

l.b.a.