2014-03-23

Bitchass's Breaking News!

I just finished a call and wanted to let everyone know, and it became official this week, that I am now under the supervision and control of my Mistress, Ms Constance. I'm also in lockdown, with my junk owned by her, retroactive to last Saturday, March 15.

At this point, all I can tell you about the length of the lockdown is that the earliest I can get out will be June 1.  After that, whether I even get let out or not is completely the decision of Ms Constance, because I agreed to turn over complete control to her.  As for what I get out of it, I get to be associated with an awesome Mistress, and I also get to feel that yummy feeling of giving up control to her.  The fact that she digs that part is an even bigger plus for me.

I've gotta say I'm thrilled to death to start on this journey with her. I know it's gonna be difficult at times, but I'm gonna try my best to go the distance.  I've gone that long once before, but it's a big unknown after that.
So, if I start acting really weird, or at least any weirder than usual, there's probably a good reason for it. Wish me luck, everybody...

*Tosses car keys to Ms Constance and gets in the passenger seat*

little bitchass 

2 comments:

Constance said...

I am so proud of you jemmie and so thrilled to have you as mine and that we made it official!! I am so looking forward to the next couple of months having you locked in chastity mmmmmmm

Little Bitchass said...

I sure hope I don't disappoint you, Ms Constance. I think this is gonna be one exciting ride, and I'm looking forward to being with you for as long as you want me around!