2006-11-20

Congratulations to Ms Ally and all her Mistresses on another great Marathon! And congratulations Princess for doing so well.... as always!

I knew it was gonna be tough for me to get a chance to call as soon as I heard the date for the Marathon. I had very pressing personal stuff to take care of over the weekend and didn't see how I was ever gonna be able to call. But I wanted to be a part of it for my Princess, so I told her that if I could get just a few hours free, I'd do my best to call.

Well things didn't go as planned, and I got back much later than I thought, and so was in a bit of a pissy mood because I felt like I had let Princess down. Then, all of a sudden, at the last minute, the clouds lifted! I was gonna have a chance to be alone long enough to make a call! I sent an IM to Princess to ask if she was available, and luckily she answered right away and was able to fit me in before my window of opportunity closed again. So off we went!

I was gonna give you all a blow by bl... er... detailed account of the call, but nahhhh..... think now that I'm not. I know there are a few people who will be disappointed. There is one who teases me unmercifully, so now it's my turn to tease back. As for the rest, I'm sorry I'm not going into detail, but until you start spilling details, neither am I! (sticks tongue out here)

I will just say that the call was fantastic, and had something to do with a wet Princess. Nooo... not that kind of wet, naughty naughty (well, maybe a little), but the kind of wet from just stepping out of the shower. It also involved some nice toe sucking and blow drying and some other things that I am definitely not gonna tell ya about! There was also lots of needing and wanting going on at my end too. LOL

So, after making me absolutely crazy for just too short a time, the call was over. It's up to you to guess whether Princess gave me relief this time. What's your best guess?

Princess, thank you for such a great call, and I'm so glad that I got to be a part of the Marathon for you. And as always... I soooo enjoy being yours.....

Your little bitchass

4 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

billy!

I'm not gonna tell yaaaa.......

Neener neener neener!

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

Where did you learn to be SUCH a tease?! LMAO

Anonymous said...

jemmie thanx for sharing , i just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy thanxgiving sweetie ~kotc~

darcy

Little Bitchass said...

*Billy said...
Where did you learn to be SUCH a tease?! LMAO

I learned from the best, billy! And I think you know who I mean!

*jemmie thanx for sharing , i just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy thanxgiving sweetie ~kotc~
darcy

Thank you darcy! Happy Thanksgiving to you toooooooo!

little bitchass