2006-11-17

Tease Time has never been like this!

I just wanted to fire off a quickie post about last night's Tease Time with Princess. Now, I always enjoy these hosted chats with Princess, but last night's was even more special than usual.

My pal billy was there for awhile, but then he decided that he wanted to go play with his aneros, so he left. He also missed out on something else, and you will see what in a minute.

Princess Grace of course was there.... all teasy and sexy and stuff, as usual. I'm not gonna call her a cock teasing bitch for at least a week because she was sooo nice to us last night! She started out as usual, by telling everybody to get 'em out... even the gurls, who had to go get an extra set of panties to use instead of lube. Princess had us imagine that she had her head resting on our thighs and watching every single movement. She had us all get ourselves to the edge and stay there for her for awhile. She made us stop, and then after a few minutes had us start again, and telling us to get to the edge and stay there. We stayed on the razor's edge for a while, and then Princess fooled us all... Instead of the "take your hands away" that she usually hits us with, this time Princess changed it up, and told us all to cum HARD for her! Wow! Talk about surprised! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So my string of no cummies days ended at 20, but today it's started all over again. It's afternoon and the needing and wanting has already started again. I don't know what we did to deserve being given permission to cum, but thank you soooo much, Princess! All I know is that it was much needed, at least by meeeeee!

I hope everybody plans on giving Princess a call on Saturday for the Marathon! Time to cowboy up and try for some of those delicious prizes! Me, I'll just be happy if I can call, prizes or not!

Good luck on Saturday, Princess! Hope to be talking to youuuu.

little bitchass

1 comment:

Little Bitchass said...

And I knew if I rushed that last post out I'd forget something... and I did... It was also great to see another friend come in. Denden, who I haven't seen in ages, dropped in too! Sorry denden, didn't mean to leave you out! So good to see you in the room again!

little bitchass