Well it's Wednesday, my last day at work before getting four yummy days off in a row. It's been kinda slow today, so I thought I'd just share some thoughts that have run through my head today.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I hope that all of you who are reading this will have a great holiday, filled to the brim with whatever it is that makes you happiest!
I've had some not so great stuff go down in my life recently, and I had been all set to be miserable this weekend. You know... I really do enjoy the whole Thansgiving turkey dinner thing, and so watching the Food Channel this week has been a huge mistake. Seeing all that great food getting prepared and knowing you're not gonna be eating any? (Boo hoo and all that feeling sorry for myself stuff). So no more Food Channel for me this week!
But today, I started thinking about what Thanksgiving really means to me, and I think it means giving thanks for the good things that you have. I realized that it didn't have a damn thing to do with what I might be having for dinner. So I started thinking about what it was that has been making me happy over the last few years, and it became obvious to me that making a bunch of new friends online and meeting the Mistresses in MsAlly's group as well as those in the SissyJunction group was a major good thing for me. You all know who you are, so I won't list everybody. But hands down, the best thing happened just a few short months ago when Princess Grace chose me to be one of her pets. I've never met anyone quite like her either online or in person, and I can't begin to describe to you how I feel just being around her online, let alone when I get to talk to her on the phone. There are just sooooo many things that are special about her, and those who have gotten to know her know what I'm talking about. I could talk for hours about her, but will try to keep this blog entry from lasting into tomorrow.
So yes, I'm gonna be happy this Thanksgiving! I'm thankful just knowing that there are wonderful people out there like you all, and I hope you will celebrate with me in the chatroom as we raise our glasses in some toasts to friendship. And if all goes well, maybe Princess will stick her pretty toes in the room and will have a little drinkie with me tooo! And if she lets me, I'll give those cute widdle piddies some attention.
Thank you Princess for allowing me to be yours, and thanks to all of my friends just for being you...
Happy Thanksgiving!
little bitchass
2006-11-22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
* So no more Food Channel for me this week!
You're goddamned straight about that jemmerama! Nothing but BattleStar for you. We have to get those ratings up.
But to wax serious for a moment, have a great Thanksgiving my friend! You'll be in my thoughts!
Your friend bill
Jemmie,
Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. I thought I'd take a few very quick moments and check your updates out, and lo and behold I see that you've voiced many of the same thoughts as me.
Thanks for being such a friend in chat, and I do look forward to being back in the saddle next week!
Post a Comment