And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.... Yes friends, it's time to move on, away from the pile of shit that fell from the sky and landed on my head this past week, and on to a much more pleasant topic. Yes, you guessed it, that topic is "What's happening with Princess Grace and I!
I've come to terms with the fact that there are always gonna be people who will try to make me go away, stop me from having fun, or try to hurt Princess by hurting me first. I now fully expect this, and the next time it happens, and it WILL happen again, I'm not gonna be surprised and there's no way I'm gonna let them bring me down. Won't happen. The funny thing about the whole matter from last week is that every time there's an incident like this, the intended objective of breaking us up does not occur. Instead the exact opposite happens. Each time, Princess and I grow closer and closer, and the special bond between us grows stronger and stronger. It's amazing how quickly a totally fucked up situation that lasted for days can be fixed by a few teaspoons of Princess Grace on a Saturday afternoon!
Get out the straightjacket boys, I've obviously lost touch again and I'm getting dangerously insane here! Wooohooooooooooo!
It looks like if the stars and planets align on Sunday, I may get a chance for a much needed call with Princess. I can't wait for this to happen! HER property has been locked up in HER cage for 35 days now, and little bitchass wants to get out NOWWWW! Too bad for me, because Princess only received HER keys in the mail just a few days ago, and now I have to beg Her to send at least one of them back to me? Will it happen? I'll find out tomorrow if the call happens. All I have to do is to demonstrate that I am needy and wanty enough to cry real tears while I plead and beg for Her to let me out. Or as Princess so delicately put it,
"My bitchass, you're gonna snap like a breadstick!"
Super...
All I can say is that the call better happen and I'd better break, because the homework has been getting to me and I'm just about to climb the walls. At one point I got totally sidetracked by all the dirty blog business and when Princess worked me up into such a frenzy during my lunch hour at work, I actually begged Her to let me out so I could take out Her cock like a man would and stroke it! Her COCK??? I also said She could call it Her cock whenever She wanted to. EEEEK! What am I saying??? I'm a sissy! That was supposed to be "rub Her clitty!" Quick! Somebody get me my medicine!
One last thing. Once again, because you all deserve it, I want to give another shout out and thank my many friends who called, blogged, emailed and IMed their support for me last week. You're all wonderful people and I hope that I can do the same for any of you if you ever need it! You're all the best!
And Princess, as You've come to expect, what can I say except LET ME THE FUCK OUT YOU EVIL COCKTEASING BITCH! I'm hoping this call comes off tomorrow, because if it doesn't, I may have to write another pathetic blog entry. We don't want that to happen, now do we?
Princess, at the risk of sounding nuts, I wuvs you! And it's party time in the ward tonight, and I'll be handing out the Thorazine just before lights out, so everybody.... be there or be square....
little bitchass
2007-04-21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A bridge to the 22nd Century
Jemmie some people are just nuts. And you are too. Case in point: you hang out with a carebear, a kissing bandit, a landshark, a pothead and even a flutterby. And we all know birds of a feather flock together. Therefore, as Sigmund Freud would say, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Then they would lock him in his straightjacket for the night. Or was that Karl Jung? No (gray) matter. My point still stands, whatever it was.
35 days seems like enough to make you cry. We're all rootin' for you! (Or is it Princess Grace we're rooting for...) Sometimes, when I need to cry real tears, I try:
*tweezing nose hairs
*watching Old Yeller
*banging my knee on a desk
*throwing salt in my eyes
Hope it helps!
Your Pal,
ace
P.S. I'm not sure what is gonna happen on your next calls, but I have a feeling you are heading into medium/large bitchass territory! Tread carefully!
Oh my ... you hang with a carebear? That's wrong on so many levels.
I have some questions. It's been thirty-five days in the cage but how many in denial? The same?
Get out the straightjacket boys
The same one you tried to put on MsTara?
It looks like if the stars and planets align on Sunday, I may get a chance for a much needed call with Princess.
billybear solemnly points the photonigenerator at jem's head and begins powering up the generators. As billy leads ponyboy to the hamster wheel it reminds jem that this phonesex stuff is a dangerous business!
The reason you now have a cock is because you have reached a dangerous level of Toxic Sperm Buildup. You need to be bled and soon!
Where'd you get that 'bitchin' pic of jemmie on your blog?
so everybody.... be there or be square....
Your call with Princess is going to be a conference call so we can all hear you cry??!!!
Oh YUMMY!!! I am sooo there!
*Jemmie some people are just nuts. And you are too.*
GASP! You mean those others have been right all along????? (cries)
*My point still stands, whatever it was.*
I vaguely remember when my point used to stand....
*We're all rootin' for you! (Or is it Princess Grace we're rooting for...)*
If you're all smart, you'll root for Princess Grace or you might end up where I am now! But thanks for the ray of hope!
*I have a feeling you are heading into medium/large bitchass territory! Tread carefully!*
Now this is a difficult one to comment on. On one hand (I wish), if I venture too far into large bitchassness, I'll be stuck in this thing forever, like bankyboo is. And if I go too far the other way, I could also suffer that fate. I have to stay right on the line that Princess has drawn for me if I want to get out anytime soon. Princess holds all the cards here, and also HER keys.
*It's been thirty-five days in the cage but how many in denial? The same?*
The same. I last celebrated on St. Patrick's Day.
*The same one you tried to put on MsTara?*
No, she got so mad at me that she ripped that one off and tore it right down the middle. She's very strong for a former hippie chick.
*you have reached a dangerous level of Toxic Sperm Buildup. You need to be bled and soon!*
You're not gonna get any disagreements on this one from meeeee.....
*Where'd you get that 'bitchin' pic of jemmie on your blog?*
That was done for me a while back by a very talented GG friend of mine named Lacey Rose. Lacey is a doll, a fantastic artist, and a great person. She used my profile pic as a model, and got it perfect right down to the jewelry. She even grabbed the color pattern from my blouse in the profile to use for the dress. You can see some of her work in some comments to me over on my Yahoo 360 profile. The original is an animated GIF, but I haven't yet figured out if there's a way to animate it in here or not.
*Your call with Princess is going to be a conference call so we can all hear you cry??!!!*
Uh... no.
little bitchass
Yes little bitchass, you have lost touch and we all know with what - and it's not reality.
Here's hoping you get that touch back again soon.
*Yes little bitchass, you have lost touch and we all know with what - and it's not reality.*
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Good one, banky! That one tickled me! lol
little bitchass
Post a Comment